Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Final A/N

😭😭😭

Is there any other appropriate reaction?

This has been an unbelievable journey, and I'm so happy you were with me through it all. I started posting Someone Else here on Wattpad in June of 2016, and now, two years later, we have a trilogy for Elle&Jude's love story, and that's almost hard for me to believe despite physically seeing the books I spent so many hours writing.

Let me give you one quick number: 340,000. This is the combined number of words for each of Elle&Jude's books. I couldn't have done it without you, and for that, I have a few things to thank you for:

Thank you for supporting this hobby of mine for the past two years.

Thank you for bearing with me through slow updates when life got hectic. (You were with me through a job change, getting married, and buying a house; if that doesn't make us family, I don't know what does.)

Thank you for being a constant source of motivation for me.

Thank you for reading week after week.

Thank you for loving Elle and Jude as much as I do.

I love you all so very much, and I appreciate every single one of you.

All my love,
L

ps. please join me on my next writing adventure; I promise you won't be disappointed ❤️

pps. thanks also for your support on instagram; I love sharing pieces of my life with you there ☺️

icon lock

Show your support for novelsandcoffee, and continue reading this story

by novelsandcoffee
@novelsandcoffee
[book #3 of the Someone Else series] COMPLETED First comes love, the...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 27 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @novelsandcoffee.