Faults x 5

"Can I get a box of cigarette and your number?" Yoongi lift up his head to see Jungkook smiling at him.

"So now you are visiting my workplace?" Yoongi ask annoyed.

"What I can't buy things from 24 hours mart now?" Jungkook replied smirking.

"Yeah of course a small boy like you and cigarettes?Are you kidding me? Let me see your ID kid." Yoongi replied smirking back.

"At least I'm taller than you sweetie." Jungkook lean on the counter smiling sweetly receiving a glare from Yoongi.

"Don't you have anything better to do than hitting on me every single time?" Yoongi replied annoyed.

"Then why don't we make it easier? Let's go to your house and we can be the best couple you ever want to have."  A pack of cigarette hit his face right after the sentence finished.

"I never imagine a life with a partner so go die with that and fucked off before I kick your small ass." Yoongi replied with a murderous look.

"Ok so you like it rough I see." Jungkook replied laughing as he walk off after paying after hearing Yoongi's swearing inside.

Yoongi really don't like Jungkook. He is just a fucking playboy that like to play around. All he ever think about is flirting and that's it. It's just disgust him.

The night continue as usual, no customer really come to this shop since it's really hidden.

As he finished his shift at 5 am, Yoongi was barely can walk well. He is too sleepy and tired.

When was the last time he ate? He forgot. That's mean? He is going to have another episode of his body shutting down. He squat by the side road as he hide his face trying to gain himself together to walk home.

"Get on the car." Yoongi was surprised as he felt a jacket was put on his back.

He turn his head to the side to see Jungkook standing against a black car while folding his hand on his chest as he motion his head to the car door.

"I can walk just fine. The last thing I need right now is a flirty playboy that's can't keep his hand to himself. Thank you." Yoongi reject as he throw the jacket to Jungkook hand who catch it.

"Stop being stubborn." Jungkook said as Yoongi start to walk away.

Honestly, Yoongi really need help right now. He can feel his chest burn with all the unused acid in his stomach and his heart beats just getting slower and it's getting harder for him to breath.

"You are not fine." Jungkook pull Yoongi hand to turn and face him and the older ended up fall on his chest and Jungkook managed to catch him before he fall down.

"Fuck. Yoongi? Hyung?" Jungkook was caught of guard when the older just limp into his arms. He check on his forehead and then hold both of his palm in his big hand.And then his eyes gone wide.

"You are shaking. You have a fever. You hand are freezing to death. Your heartbeats is slowing down. Shit!" Jungkook curse as he immediately carry the elder up in bridal style and run him off to his car and help him inside before quickly drift off to the nearest hospital.

"Hang on hyung..we are nearly there." Jungkook said as he hold into the elder freezing palm letting him know that Jungkook is there.

'I starve myself cause I believe one day, it's going to be too late for anyone to save me.'

TO BE CONTINUED.