Soil, Flowers, Rain, and Sun...

(Hey guys, thanks so much for your support and understanding, I am so sorry, I hope this chapter makes your day brighter and entertaining!) Enjoy and vote and comment for me thanks LOVES! :)

I jumped out of bed unusually happy and excited today!

I quickly threw on my denim jeans and a black faded Got Jesus t-shirt. I paired them with a pair of black and white Nike's and grabbed my phone to see what time it was. 

It was only 7:30 a.m. and I had 30 more minutes to get myself together (my hair) before I left to go help out with something extraordinary. As I entered the bathroom connected to the guest bedroom I realized I hadn't been this joyful about something since I closed the deal with a very influential businessman for our company, which skyrocketed our stock and progress through the roof! I looked into the mirror and loved how my tanned melanin skin was glowing, it was surely matching my mood. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and tamed my curly hair into a huge ponytail with a short curly bang in the front, which I had to bantu knot the night before.

 I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and tamed my curly hair into a huge ponytail with a short curly bang in the front, which I had to bantu knot the night before

 Yep, everything came out perfectly. And as I raced into the kitchen like a too happy teenager, I couldn't stop replaying last night in my mind...yes, I know I shouldn't make more of it than is, but I couldn't get that beautiful smile out of my mind. When we made it back to the stable, he had touched my hand and told me how much he enjoyed talking to me, and that he was glad I didn't get bored listening to him go on. Which I thought he was joking, because I enjoyed listening to it, it made me think and wish that my childhood had went something like that. 

I turned on a pink kettle pot and poured water into it, next I waited to hear the sound of the whistling pot, before I poured in some coffee mix. I then decided to grab three eggs and started to scramble them on the stove top. As I turned and folded them into fluffy and delicious art, I heard footsteps walk in. "Well, well, well... didn't expect to see you this bright and early, Miss Lawson." she teased me in a playful voice as she made her way to the fridge. She was wearing a light pink silk robe that was open with her panda printed pajamas underneath. 

I flipped my eggs once more as they looked about done to perfection

I flipped my eggs once more as they looked about done to perfection. "If you must know Sharon, he's a gentleman and I actually came home around 10." I said to her, as her smile widened. She grabbed some milk out of the fridge and cereal from the pantry and set it on the island. "Well, did you two enjoy each other-