Faults x 2

He woke up to be greet by the white light inside the hospital room. Drip was attached to his left hand vein while a wet towel stick on forehead.

Yoongi turn his head left and side, examining the whole room to find another body that could possibly be there together.

"You're awake?" He turn to the door to see a blonde male standing with a plastic of food in his hand.

"Who are you?" The first thing he ask to the stranger.

"I'm Jungkook. Jimin's friend. The one he bought the present together with you for. " Yoongi look at him confused.

"Jimin told me you choose the design of that watch." Jungkook show his wrist which he is wearing the watch to Yoongi.

"It's actually really nice. Thank you. " Jungkook said smiling.

"Why are you here? Where is Jimin? " Yoongi ask don't really care about the watch things.

"He had things coming up with Taehyung. So he ask me to accompany you for a while. " Jungkook reply while opening the curtain.

"I'm not a child. I can take care of myself." Yoongi said annoyed.

"That's just Jimin. He care way too much sometimes. Don't take it personally. "

"You guys seems pretty close  but not like I care. " Yoongi said boring.

"As close as me and you right now. " Suddenly Jungkook run and stand just an inch away of his face from Yoongi's that make the older lift his eyebrow confused. Their eyes was staring into each other till Jungkook laugh.

"You are something." Jungkook say as he open the food container with Yoongi's glare following him.

"I'm not something you can mess with kid. Stop or I will punch you. " Yoongi warned but Jungkook just laugh.

"But honestly I would prefer to be kiss but a little bit of bdsm won't hurt much." Jungkook said teasing.

"Why did Jimin send weird kid here God?" Yoongi said as he lift his stare to the wall, ignoring Jungkook.

"Here." Yoongi turn to his left side to see a spoon of rice was offered and he just then stare into Jungkook eyes.

"I'm not hungry. " Yoongi reply.

"I'm pretty sure a week of no food make an alien hungry. " Jungkook reply.

"Do you want to be kill? " Yoongi replied amused by this daring kid to mess with him.

"Not until I'm sure this whole pack is finish cause Jimin surely can be a murderer. " Jungkook said as he chuckles.

"I promised Jimin to make sure you eat after you woke up. " Jungkook explained after seeing Yoongi's confused face.

"Tell that kid I had eaten and go throw this." Yoongi replied as he push the food away slowly.

"So that's how you do it? That's your way of killing yourself? " Jungkook reply but this time a hint of seriousness insert.

"You know nothing about it. " Yoongi replied coldly.

"Yes. I know nothing. Exactly nothing." Something in his voice make Yoongi turn his head and look at the younger but he was looking down to the food with sadness and regret in his eyes.

But what regret?He didn't really know who is Yoongi anyway.

"I'll eat.But when I said I'm done that's it." Yoongi reply as he stare at the food.

As he trying to shut the voices in his mind that swearing about how weak and useless he is giving up on the diet he had been doing for a while now.But they stop for a moment when he heard a sentence from Jungkook.

"Tell them to shut up."

'They are not a television.I can't just shut them OFF like some sort of button exist.'

TO BE CONTINUED.