10. the "cute" punishment

Start from the beginning

O.....m..... G.... 😂😂😂 I was trying to hold my laugh, but terribly failed.
He looked at me furiously. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, HOW DID YOU EVEN THINK- OMG.... " he yelled angrily .

Not gonna lie, he looked FREAKING ADORABLE

Not gonna lie, he looked FREAKING ADORABLE. I tried to stop laughing. "OMG.... You... You.. Look... adorable" I said in between chuckles. "do I really have to wear this thing?" he asked annoyed. I nodded. "OMG.... " I looked behind me and saw Mrs Jeon standing at the door. SHOOK. "dear... Are you going to a costume party?" she asked. I saw her holding her laugh. "no... I... Lost... A bet. " Jungkook replied. And we both started laughing again. "OMG... You look adorable...it reminds me of the bunny underwear you used to love" Mrs Jeon said laughing. Hearing that I started laughing even more. While Jungkook just glared at us. "could you both leave,?I have work to do" Jungkook said while pushing us out. I still couldn't stop laughing.

It was now 12 am. LUNCH TIME.
I went downstairs, but nobody was there. I saw Jungkook coming too. Slightly struggling, since the costumes was huge. And just as u saw him, I started laughing again. "could you stop? S. T. O P....I. T.!! " he said. "yeah, I'm sorry....bunny" I replied. " by the way, where are the maids?" I asked. "today it's their day off." he replied. "ahhhhh.... Wait...who is gonna cook then?" I asked. "IDK... You? " he said.
Me and cooking.....hell nah
"I can't cook, but there is a Mcdrive near, we can go-" ...." ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I'M NOT STEPPING OUT SIDE WITH THIS FUCKING COSTUME ON" he yelled. "well, you decide... Food or no food? " I asked. He stayed silent for a moment and then answered " food, but can't you go alone? ". "I can't leave you alone" I replied. He rolled his eyes and walked to the car. I chuckled seeing him walking like that, with his little tail moving up and down. I opened the door for him but..... He got stuck.... Since the Costume was REALLY fat...
I busted out laughing. "stop laughing, help me, idiot!" he shouted. "yeah, wait" I said while pushing him inside.
Once he was finally inside, I started driving. I could see people laughing at him and weirdly staring at him. "everybody is looking at me" he whined. "that's because you look soooo cute" I replied. He glared at me. We finally arrived at the Mcdrive. "good morning, what would you like to order? "the worker asked "1 Big Mac, fries and Coca Cola, please." I replied. "and you...... Sir....? " he said while awkwardly looking at Jungkook. "I'll have the same" he replied, blushing. "okay....here it's your order" the worker handed me the bag and we left. "that was SO EMBARRASSING" jungkook said embarrassed." no it's wasn'tttttt" I replied sarcastically.

It was now 10pm. Jungkook didn't came out of his room the entire day, cause everytime I would see him, I would always start laughing. I was checking his schedule for the next day. I wanted to ask him about the meeting and other stuff so I went to his room. I knocked and he opened the door. "what? " he asked. "I have to ask something about the meeting of tomorrow" I replied. He let me in and he sat on his bed. "OMG, I'm so warm, I'm dying, can I please take this off?" he asked. "OK, fine, your punishment is over, I'll be outside, call me when you are done changing" I said as I walked out. "wait, could you Unzip this for me? I can't reach it" he asked. "yeah, wait" I replied as I unzipped the costume. He immediately took it off..... IN FRONT OF ME.... HE WAS ONLY WEARING BOXERS..... I closed my eyes in shook. "what the fuck!! Couldn't you wait till I walked out side!!!" I yelled. "I'm done you can look now" he replied. HE WAS LYING HE WAS STILL HALF NAKED. "wtf-" I said, but JUNGKOOK started moving closer and closer to me. I started walking backwards, until I hit the wall. He came closer and.......

_________________________________________

Hello it's me
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.
PEACE

He is adorable 😂😍

He is adorable 😂😍