Blackpink House #56.

Comincia dall'inizio

•••

"Ow!!!" Jennie says loudly when Jisoo applies a bit of pressure.

"It hurts that bad? I barely touched it." Jisoo frowns.

"Maybe You should See a Doctor Unnie. It seems pretty bad." Rosé says.

Jisoo inspects the ankle in her lap. "It's swollen Jagi."

"No. I can't go to the hospital. We have too many things going on. What about the fan sign and the concert?" Jennie says on the verge of tears.

"Unnie your health is most important." Lisa says softly. "Blink can wait."

"We should call manager oppa and see what he thinks about this." Chaeyoung suggest.

"I think that's our best bet. We can't risk you injuring your ankle further Jendeuk. It'll be worse for you in the long run." Jisoo says.

"Okay I guess..." Jennie sighs sadly.

•••

"It looks pretty bad Jennie-ssi. I don't think you should be dancing on this tonight." Manager oppa says. "Can you walk at least?"

Jennie nods. "It starts to hurt after awhile though." She frowns.

"We can get a wheelchair to the fansign event. You'll have to walk through the stages tonight unfortunately."

"It's okay oppa. I just want to see Blink." Jennie gives a smile.

"I'll call them to bring you a wheelchair. We should get going to the fansign." Manager oppa says while standing up from his crouched position.

"She'll be okay though right oppa?" Lisa asks.

"It'll be okay for now. When we get back we'll have a Doctor look at it." Manager oppa says.

"Okay. Thank you oppa." Jennie says.

"I'll send a wheelchair up, and Manager Unnie will collect you."

•••

Soon the four of them were on their way to greet Blinks. It took them a little longer than usual since they needed to sort out Jennie's ankle injury.

They agreed that she wouldn't have to dance during their sets, so that it could at least get some rest. The last thing they wanted was for Jennie to be out for months with a sprained ankle.

The three members paid her some special attention to make sure that she was 'A Okay.'

Jennie made sure she greeted Blinks with happy smiles. She didn't want them to worry for her.

Unfortunately a certain soft blink started crying at her wheelchair state.

"Awe why are you crying?" Jennie frowns.

"What happened to you?"

"I injured my left ankle recently. I'm okay. Please don't cry," Jennie says, nearly crying herself. She was soft for blink, especially seeing someone else cry.

"I hope you are okay at the concert tonight, get better soon." The Blink says before moving on.

"Thank you! I will." Jennie smiles.

The rest of the fansign went relatively smoothly until Lisa started to feel a little sick. They headed off to get some food into their systems before driving to the venue of their concert.

"Are you feeling nauseous?" Chaeyoung asks Lisa.

Lisa silently nods. "I don't know what it is..." she groans quietly.