Blackpink House #56.

Start from the beginning

•••

"Freeze Chaeyoung. You're under arrest."

"AAAHHHH!! WHAT THE F DO YOU HAVE A GUN FOR?! GET RID OF IT! WHAT THE—DONT SHOOT ME YOU MANIAC!" Chaeyoung screams at the top of her lungs throwing anything she could get a hold of at Lisa.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?! WAS THAT A SHOE?!" Lisa groans holding her head. "It's a fake gun!"

"Oh my god babe! I'm so sorry!" She immediately runs over to help her. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah I think so," Lisa sighs as Rosé lifts her bangs to inspect the injury.

It was only a minor red mark that would eventually fade. Rosé gives it a reassuring kiss.

"Sorry again. You really scared the shit out of me." She laughs lightly.

"It's okay." Lisa smiles. "Could you kiss it better?" She pouts.

Rosé gives it another kiss. "Better?"

Lisa shakes her head. "The shoe hit me here too." She points to her lips.

"Ahh I see," Rosé giggles before giving her plump lips a small kiss. "There. All better."

"Mm one more..." Lisa mumbles.

"Ahh fine." Rosé sighs kissing her lips one more.

"I love you." Lisa smiles.

"I love you too." Rosé says.

"Pull up your panties! Jensoo is back mother truckers!!" Jennie shouts as Jisoo carries her into the room.

"Geez Why is everyone yelling today?" Rosé giggles.

"It's the excitement of going to Japan for the millionth time." Jisoo says.

"Yehey!! Japan! Japan! Japan!" Lisa cheers, while jumping around.

"Maybe people in this dorm will actually get to sleep for once." Rosé laughs.

"Okay let's go let's go before we're late," Jennie says before they're all heading out.

•••

"BLACKPINK SARANGHEYO!!"

"Jendeukie!!"

"Blackpinkeu!!"

"Chaeyoung ah!"

"Lisa yah! Fighting!"

"Nyeongan!! Jisoo yah!!"

A number of fans greeted them at the airport hoping to catch a glimpse of at least one of them.

"Miss you need to back away!" The guard commands.

"Jennie!"

Suddenly Jennie feels a sharp pain on her ankle making her wince. The fan had accidentally hit a luggage bag into her already fragile ankle.

"Miss Jennie are you alright?" The guard asks and she manages a small nod.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo turn around to notice that she's still in a bit of pain.

"Are you sure you're okay Unnie?" Rosé asks worriedly.

Jennie grimaces but nods otherwise. Jisoo slips her hand into hers, giving it a reassuring squeeze. She glances down at Jennie's ankle worriedly.

She's hurt it quite a few times now, but most recently in Japan when she stumbled on stage. It was still healing, but she was able to walk on it.

"I'll massage it when we get to the hetddeotel." Jisoo says and Jennie gives her a nod.