Blackpink House #56.

Start from the beginning

It was already bad enough that rumours surrounding Jisoo dating an idol in their company had surfaced. And on top of that they haven't been spending much time together due to their schedules. But apart of her knows she's being delusional.

Heaving another heavy sigh she turns over on her bed to grab her phone. Clicking it on to check the time.

Her lock screen appears with Her and Jisoo on it and it makes her frown deepen. She knew she was wrong to accuse Jisoo of cheating, but it wasn't like her to forgive a fight that easily.

Every time her and Jisoo fought she never searched for reconciliation. It was always Jisoo who came to make up with her even when she knew she was right.

"Aish I'm such a dummy," Jennie whispers to Kuma.

•••

"Pack up pack up let's go let's go!" Lisa says loudly while clapping.

"Oh my god babe, you're so loud." Chaeng laughs pulling her luggage along. "It's like 9:30 am."

Lisa shrugs. "I'm excited." She smiles. Her long arms pull Chaeyoung into a her embrace. "You look hot."

"Mm Thanks," Rosé grins kissing her briefly.

Lisa nips her bottom lip playfully making her squeal. "Sexy," Lisa smirks.

Rosé slaps her arm with a breathy laugh before moving to pick up her carry on.

"Call jensoo out here before we're late." Rosé says.

"Okee dokee," Lisa skips down the hall.

•••

Jisoo sat on her bed twirling the toy gun in her hand, deep in thought. She had taken it from a fan sign event, and she had to admit it looked really real.

Making her decision she huffs before going to Jennie's room. Opening the door roughly she points the gun at Jennie with a stoic face.

Jennie visibly pales at the sight.

"Freeze Jennie. You're under arrest."

"F-for w-what?" Jennie stutters lifting her arms.

Jisoo sighs and lowers the gun. "For stealing my heart..."

The younger smiles brightly before squealing and jumping into her arms. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm sorry I called you a cheater. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I'm sorry for telling you to go away. Please forgive me. Don't ever leave me. I love you. I love you a lot Kim Jisoo." She rambles into the crook of her neck, peppering a number of kisses all over her face.

"I know Jennie." Jisoo laughs. "I love you too." She muffles into their hug.

"I'm sorry I was being a jealous meany..." Jennie pouts.

"It's okay...I don't even get why you'd think I'd be with him."

"I don't know," Jennie mumbles, "it's just that you guys used to work together on a lot of projects. And he seems like he likes you. He even kissed you on the cheek!"

"You really think his cheek kisses are even close to being as good as yours?" Jisoo smiles.

"Jisoo..." Jennie whines embarrassed.

"You don't need to be jealous Jennie. I spend all my time with you anyways." Jisoo says. "I love you Jennie Kim. Not anyone else. I can assure you. I don't want or need anyone else except for you."

"I love you too." Jennie mumbles before kissing her.

Meanwhile Lisa had watched their whole exchange. A small idea popped into her head and she ran to her room to retrieve her own gun.