Chapter 3: Complaining is a sign of kidney deficiency

Start from the beginning

But who knew that this Muka cub would suddenly go mad for no reason at all!

At this time, Xia Qi, standing next to the old president, frowned. Although she was somewhat afraid of this Muka cub, she would never agree to abandon him. "What do you mean, 'send it out early'?! Since adoption, we have the responsibility to keep and care for this cub until adulthood. Do you really think-"

"Everyone thinks of the Mukas as only a low-ranking race." Zhao Chuan interrupted her words. "At that time, several other clubs in the association were not willing to accept the egg. It was left behind and we had no obligation to care for it. You still picked it up and took it in but officially, no one sent it here for adoption."

The economic situation of their club was not very good. Was it not better to reduce the economic burden by sending this Muka cub way? It would also save manpower, Zhao Chuan felt that it was a good thing.

The cub couldn't understand what the two of them were arguing about but he could feel the hostility in Zhao Chuan's voice. Emerging from behind Xie Tao, he hissed nervously. He wanted to hide the youth back again, so that he could protect the youth from potential attacks and not expose him to any danger.

However, Xie Tao did not return, and after constantly hearing his whining as well as having the large cub pace around him, he was too lazy to reason with Zhao Chuan. Xie Tao used his ridiculous skills that he had not used for many years. "You call him a low race, but who was it that earlier was crying and running away?"

Who was it that was just being chased, running fast and escaping, and shouting for help?

Obviously, it was a lightly floating sentence. There is not much expression on the face of the youth, but the tone was full of ridicule.

This sentence changed Zhao Chuan's face and after a bit of silence he opened his mouth and turned the topic: "This is our internal matter."

Xie Tao nodded as if it was obvious: "I forgot to introduce myself, I am Xie Tao, the new recruit."

Zhao Chuan's throat got blocked again.

Finally, the old president, who had kept quiet, turned to Zhao Chuan and said: "Xiao Tao is a new colleague and an insider. It is impossible to send away the cub. You don't have to say anything more."

The president had spoken and Zhao Chuan had to listen. However, he looked at the human youth who stood with the Muka cub. His voice was low and it was not a friendly tone. "Standing and speaking, no pain..."

The other party had never taken care of the Muka cub and certainly would not know how troublesome it was.

"Standing and talking back, pain is the symptom of kidney deficiency."[2] Xie Tao said with sincerity as he looked at him with concern. 

Zhao Chuan blushed and turned his head away the next second. He couldn't fight back at all.

No longer bothering about him, Xie Tao turned his head and reached to pat the foreleg  of the Muka cub next to him. When the young cub turned his head to look at him while giving him a low hiss, Xie Tao walked a few more steps and turned, waving to the large cub, he then said with a slow and clear voice: "Baby, come over."

To the others surprise, the Muka cub, which was a wild fierce creature, quickly followed. When called "baby" by the youth, he would unconsciously become more docile.

Lead by Xia Qi, Xie Tao took the Muka cub, who was no longer showing aggressiveness, back to the building that they had not yet had time to enter. Xie Tao took the opportunity to look at his future work place.