Chapter 1: The Dream

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Yes. I’m a Filipino. I’m from the Philippines.”

“And like what I said, my scout said you have an incredible voice and a talent in playing guitar so today, I went to see for myself.”

OMO. O.o He watched my performance? I’m going to die.

“I was amazed when I watched you perform. You may not be the best in singing but I can see in your eyes that you’re very happy performing and with that I’ve decided to ask you to be our trainee? Will it be fine for you?”

Did he just say that I’m going to be a trainee?

“Really? No doubt I’ll say yes.” I said.

I think I’m having a good luck today. Is it really happening now? Like for real? Oh my gosh. I told you I’m going to do anything just to be a singer.

“Good. Will you mind going with us now to JYP Entertainment so we can talk about the contract and to know more about you?”

“Oh it’s fine. Actually I don’t know where to stay now.”

It’s finally happening, the dream that I have been dreaming. Captain Yamato, I’m on my way to my dream. I’ll prove to my parents that I’ll be able to become a singer and I know that this is God’s will for me. (Author’s note: Who’s Captain Yamato? You’ll know more of him on the later part of the story.)

We rode on a black car. South Korea is really beautiful. I haven’t traveled here yet because I’m afraid. Haha. It’s sounds ironic but I am afraid travelling alone. But now, because of my dream I went here all alone. -_-

Minutes later I saw Dunkin Donuts. Ooh, there’s also a dunkin donut store here. The car turned and enters into a garage.

“We’re already here.” JYP said.

Oooh. I can really see the JYP Entertainment sign. It’s really real. I’m really here. I’m going to be a trainee. Waaah. :3

We entered (I guess that was a secret door. lol) the building and I was really amazed. I just followed JYP where he goes. Everyone there bows down to him whenever they see him.

I’m having goose bumps here, literally.

I wonder where the trainees train. Oh well, we were about to enter a room, I guess a small conference room?

Dugdug. Dugdug. My heart continues to beat fast. I feel nervous. JYP then opened the door of the room and he stopped.

“Oh, do we have a meeting now?” JYP asked. There may be people inside the area.

“Yes sir. We have. We’re going to talk about…” a man said but he was not able to finish his sentence because JYP suddenly remembered about the meeting.