Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me

Weeks passed and who would have thought that it’s now finally February. I’ve been here for almost 8 months. Time flies so fast. GOT7 were busy with their activities so I wasn’t able to meet Mark for weeks. GOT7 celebrated their 1st anniversary but due to conflict of schedule, I wasn’t able to be there. Oh well.

Today’s another day.

Suddenly, I remembered the bracelet again, the one that fell during JB’s birthday. It really looks like it’s my bracelet.

*flashback*

“I thought you lost it?” I told Mark.

Mark looked so surprised and grabbed the bracelet immediately.

“Oh,” Mark said. “Does it look like the one I lost?”

Mark is acting kinda weird. I was trying to get the bracelet but he refused.

“It’s Jessica’s bracelet.” he added.

“But I’m sure it’s mine.” I said as I try to get it back but Mark refused to give me.

I’m really sure it’s mine. I saw the initials BJL. It’s mine. I know it’s mine but Mark keeps on insisting that it was Jessica’s.

“What’s happening there?” Jinyoung asked.

“Ah,” I said. “Nothing. Youngjae was just looking for his gift for JB.”

I looked at JB and saw that he was staring at Mark so surprised. I looked at Youngjae and asked him to go there and give his gift already. Youngjae nodded and immediately gave his gift to JB.

Mark looked at me, “It’s Jessica’s. I’m sure of it because there’s the initial of her friends’ name. Bong, Joey, and Lilly. It’s their friendship bracelet.”

I just remained silent. Maybe I was just imagining things. Maybe it wasn’t really mine. Maybe it just looks the same. Ahy, Rhianne, bracelets may look the same. But why is Jessica’s bracelet with him? That thing entered my mind.

“Maybe I just missed that bracelet.” I said and just smiled at Mark.

“I’m sorry I lost it. I’ll just find something like that again.” he said.

“No need.” I said.

The value can’t be returned anymore. I just hope that the one who gave me is not mad at me even though he doesn’t know that I lost it.

*end of flashback*

Wooh. Whatever. Mark wouldn’t hide things from me, I know. He’s telling the truth. I should believe in him.