Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1

A week has passed and yeah, we’re still in that situation. We haven’t talked for a week. I never dared to talk to him anymore because I’m going to waste my saliva talking to someone who’ll never talk back.

Mark is just being a brat. He doesn’t even know how I feel during those moments. He’s being selfish.

So yeah, today, we’re going to the camp to have our training. I’m going to see Mark again and I’m pretty sure he’ll go with Ah Yeon to make me jealous. Well then, I’m going to be with JB.

*knock* *knock*

“Unnie?” Jimin said as she opened the door of my room.

“Oh Jimin why?” I said.

“I brought some foods here. You haven’t eating anything since last night. You need to eat for the training. It’ll be hard I guess.” she said.

How sweet. :”>

“Aww. How sweet of you Jimin. Thank you but I’m not hungry.” I said.

“You haven’t eaten anything then you’re still not going to eat right now? Eat even a little. Even one bite, please?” she said.

“I know you’re just concerned Jimin but if I even bite one, I think I’ll just spit it out.” I said.

Jimin gave me her puppy look.

“Fine.” I said. “Just one bite.”

“Yey!” Jimin said as she handed me a piece of bread.

I took one bite and tried to swallow it.

“Happy?” I said.

“Not quite but, it’ll be tolerable.” she said. “Are you done preparing for the camp?”

“Oh yes.” I said. “I’m packed. Will we go to the van now?”

“Okay.” she said.

As I was bringing my bags out, I can hear some noise outside. It’s probably GOT7 going out already. I can hear Jackson’s and Bambam’s loud voice. Well, they were actually the noisiest in GOT7.

The three of us went out together and we went to the van.

Inside the van, Joo unnie and Ah Yeon were there already.

“Ooh, I’m excited for this camp.” Joo unnie said.

“Me too!” Ah Yeon. “I wonder who I will be able to group with.”