Chapter 33: Welcome Back!

"Rhianne." Kahi unnie said and she hugged me. "Take care of your health please?"

We went to the hospital. The doctor said that I'm fine, it's just that I'm too tired that's why my breathing became so irregular.

That's one of the reason I guess why my parents don't want me to attend here. I have a weak body. But I'm doing my best to be healthy.

"Don't worry unnie. I'm fine. But I hope, everything will be just with us." I said.

Kahi unnie smiled and I went back to the dorms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost a month in Japan, finally GOT7 will arrive soon. I missed them so much. No noise can be heard here. They're the only one making noises.

I was preparing myself and I saw Mark's cap. I wonder who gave this to him. It seems like this cap is so important for him. That's why I took care of this cap. As promised, I wore it every day so I feel that he's with me.

"Unnie!" Jimin shouted.

"Yes?" I asked Jimin and I went out the room.

"I think Mark oppa is starting to introduce your relationship on public." Jimin said.

"What? What relationship? We're just dating." I said.

"Exactly. Look." Jimin showed me a fan post about GOT7's answer during their interview.

"Moving on, Mark, it was rumored that you had 'SOMEWHAT' a feeling for your co-star and new member of 15&, Rhianne. What can you say about it?" a reporter said.

"Rhianne and I are great friends. She is just a jolly person off-cam that's why we were able to be friends with her so easily. Well, what I wanted to mean is she is a likeable person. Not only I, but all of GOT7 members likes her." Mark said.

"But don't worry unnie, fans didn't recognize that easily. Only us who knows you a lot know that there is something behind this statement." Jimin said.

"But are there any comments?" I asked Jimin.

Jimin started to scroll down the page and looked at the comments sections. "I'll read it for you."

"Uhm, where to start?" Jimin said. "Ah this! *ahem**ahem* A fan said, 'I think there's nothing wrong if Mark will like Rhianne. We knew Rhianne before when she was still singing on the streets, she is very approachable and like what Mark said she is really a jolly person'"

"You sing in the streets before?" Jimin asked me.

"Ah, yeah. When I arrived here, I don't know what to do so I sang in streets so I can have money for transportation." I said.

"Oh cool!" Jimin said. "There's another one. 'I love Rhianne unnie! I can still remember the moment I saw her in the streets, she loved kids so much! I'm so happy she's going to debut!'"

There are lots of compliments from me. Even though I sang on the streets for only a week, I was able to create friends.

"Here's another one unnie." Jimin said. "Oooooh. Rhianne is going to debut!! I'm so proud of her. She's so kind. She helped me find my bracelet which was lost when I was watching her perform. Good luck Rhianne!'"

"Oh my gosh unnie. You're already famous before even though you're not yet an idol." Jimin said. "But unnie, there's a comment here. 'Rhianne and Mark? No way. They won't date. Rhianne is not Mark's type. lol.'"