S10 - Russians Shouldn't Get Cold - NovaHD (Requested!)

"G-God d-damn it, J-James, c-can you just give me a bunch of fucking blankets already, asshole?!"

                Why. Just why did he have to get so cold, and why did there have to be a snowstorm that knocked out the god damn heater? Even worse, why the hell did it even have to snow? It NEVER snowed in Colorado, ever! Most of the time, it was so rare that the guys made jokes saying it was cocaine.

                Which, in a way, it was the Earth's cocaine indeed.

                "I'm trying to, asshole!" James yelled loudly as he searched for blankets, or any other type of cloth besides that, a scowl on his face.

                Why did Aleks have to get so cold so easily, even with his Russian roots? It didn't make sense. From where he was from, it was pretty cold up there, and he doubted that it was normal for someone to get that cold. For example, say it was a sunny day and the guys were out recording some camping, but then all of the sudden a small breeze would go through their cap site, making  Aleks a shivering mess and the guys desperate to find something to warm Aleks up with, which, in that situation, they would use the fire.

                You see what I mean? James thought bitterly to himself as he continued ranting to himself. It's absolutely ridiculous I tell you, completely ridiculous!

                While even the Russian thought it was ridiculous indeed, he couldn't help it. If he had the magical powers to control his body temperature whenever it was even slightly cold, boy, would he certainly use them. But unfortunately for him, he was cursed with getting cold super easy, something that annoyed him and the guys.

                At the moment, Aleks was buried under his blankets, shivering as his teeth chattered quietly, obviously trying to keep himself from freezing to death before he felt another weight on the bed, feeling himself being pulled towards someone as he squeaked in a panic, causing a familiar laugh to be heard.

                "Fucking idiot, it's just me. I can't find any other blankets so..." James trailed off as he began positioning Aleks carefully on the bed before he went behind him, wrapping his arms around him as they formed a perfect spooning position. James smirked as he noticed how perfectly Aleksandr fit into his arms while Aleks glared up at him, huffing.

                "This is a onetime thing, James." He told him as he crossed his arms bitterly, though there was a blush on Aleks' cheeks that James definitely noticed.

                "I bet it is, Aleksandr." He spoke quietly in his ear as he smirked at him, leaning down to gently place a kiss on Aleks' ear.

                The Russian's eyes widened as a rosy pink blush appeared on his cheeks, biting his lip as he stared up at James curiously.

                "Fuck you." Aleks finally spoke as he rolled his eyes, making James laugh.

                "Yes, please." He said jokingly before he found Aleks staring up at him with lust filled eyes, making James gulp.

                Suddenly, James found himself being pinned down on the bed with Aleks on top of him, a smirk on his face as Aleks leaned down and began sucking on James' neck gently, which immediately turned James on.

                Their session was filled with passionate kissing, harsh sucking, teasing nipping and licking of the body, ending with Aleks crying out James' name as they both collasped on the bed, their bodies sticky and sweaty.

                Finally, the night ended with Aleks and James falling asleep in each other arms, Aleks' head on James' shoulder and an arm wrapped around Aleks' waist, a small smile on both of their faces.

(Requested by my friend Hunterx700, go follow her rn. :3)