S2: The Interrupted Movie Night (MapsieFox) [Part One]

This oneshot is for MapsieToo.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

(Mapsie's PoV)

Lethe and I had decided to head out to the movie theater for once. We were going to see Pacific Rim at the old movie theater in our little town located in Colorado. We knew the movie had bad ratings; but we also knew that it'd probably be so bad that'd we'd be laughing too hard to care.

"Come on! Let's go!" I shouted, dragging Lethe out of the car. She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Why are you in a hurry?" She asked in a mocking tone. "Are you assuming the... Creatures would be here?"

That stopped me, and I glared at her. She smirked, returning a playful glare. God dammit, how did she know? Of  course I was excited; we lived in Colorado, the same state as the Creatures, and even though there was a small chance we'd actually see them, I still forced her to come with me anytime there was a new movie out that I thought any of the Creatures would see.

Especially SlyFoxHound.

Okay, so maybe I had a little crush on Eddie. Oh, scratch that- I had a huge crush on Eddie. And she knew.

I rolled my eyes once more and forced her to follow me into the movie theater. We got our tickets, our popcorn, and sat down in the middle of the movie seats. I was anxious to watch this movie; mostly just to make fun of it for being so bad.

We watched other people enter the theater, most of them just being randoms we have never seen. But then, oh then... I saw something I thought I'd never see.

Jordan, aka Kootra, enter the room. After him was James, who was laughing at some joke; Aleks, who seemed to be pissed off at someone; Dan, who of course had a camera hanging from his neck...

and Eddie, who was giggling madly.

"L-L-Lethe." I mumbled, excitement rising in my voice. "T-They're actually here. They are actually here!"

I saw her turn around in her chair and stare right at them. But instead of staring at Eddie like I was, she was staring at Aleks, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. Look who has the crush now, I thought, smirking.

We watched them sit down as the lights dimmed. We turned around in our seats, though it hurt me to do so; I still could NOT believe that the Creatures had somehow, somewhere, ended up going to our theater.

Oh, should I have mentioned before that Lethe and I actually lived in the same area as the Creatures?

When the movie began, Lethe and I's attention immediately went to it to my displeasure. I was lost in thought, not really paying attention, until near the end at the movie where a dog showed up. It looked exactly like Puppy-Chef; also known as Eddie's bulldog who was so adorable!

"Ermergerd, it's Puppy-Chef!" I shouted in glee, and Lethe started giggling.

"Hell yeah!" A voice shouted from behind us. I turned around and saw that the Creatures were literally three seats behind us; which, made the fangirling side of me start to freak out. I looked at Eddie, and felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I slowly waved, biting my lip. I saw him blush-

wait.

Was he seriously blushing?!? I couldn't believe it; in fact, I decided to ignore it. I turned around back to the movie, my cheeks being a fierce red.

Lethe must have noticed because she nudged me, snickering softly. I glared at her; oh you wait until we get back to the apartment. I'mma ask you about Aleks, I taunted in my head. 

Fifteen minutes later, the movie ended, much to my happiness. The movie sucked a lot more than I thought it would; even though it made me laugh so much.

"Thank god!" I heard James's angry voice shout in relief. I rolled my eyes and got out of my seat. Before I could start to exit; however, a hand grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. I turned around to see Lethe's eyes, and she was practically begging me to stay. I sighed, and nodded. I knew she wanted to talk to the Creatures really bad.

She squealed with glee as she turned around to face the group of men who were still strangely there for some reason.

"Hi!" she called out, her voice shaking with excitement. "Didn't expect to see a bunch of crazy Creatures here!"

I rolled my eyes at her pun. She wasn't the best joker out there.

Sly giggled, which made my blush come back.

"We didn't expect to see a bunch of fans either," Aleks said, smirking.

I didn't pay much attention though; I was too busy staring at Eddie... and for some reason, it seemed he was doing the same thing to me.

I felt a spark there; and right then, I knew I had to talk to the man of my dreams.

The Sly Fox, standing in front of me.

HUEHUEHUEHUHEUHE, this is part one... If enough of you guys like this *small* little oneshot series I could turn it into an actual book...

maybe.

But for now, enjoy the first part of this small oneshot that may turn into a series... *le shrug

-Lethe