S4: Le Coffee Shop (MemowAnex)

Memow rolled her eyes, smirking at Kevin, who was trying to tell a really bad pun. They were at a coffee shop, simply hanging out like they did every Saturday. But Memow didn't want it to be "just hanging out". She wanted it to be real, to be something more. But she knew that would never happen.

She knew it would never happen because she knew Kevin had a "crush", if you may, on some streamer. Memow had never figured the streamer's name; she wasn't interested in it. She didn't want to know; she didn't want to listen to him talk constantly about her or how the girl was so perfect. She wished he would say those things about her; wished he'd have fantasies of being together with her, and not some streamer he'd only met once in real life.

"Memow!" She heard Kevin practically shout, obviously trying to get her attention.

"Hm?" She asked softly, not looking at Kevin. She kept her eyes on the little booth table they always went to when they visited the place; she didn't want Kevin to see her eyes, which were starting to get teary.

She heard Kevin sigh and felt a hand force her to look at him. She simply stared at him, not giving reason for why tears were slowly starting to flow down. She couldn't. It might ruin their friendship.

"Memow," he began in a soft tone, "what's wrong?"

Memow tried  to turn away, to not look at him; but his hand held her head firmly in place, obviously wanting answers.

"I- I can't tell you." She choked out, staring into Kevin's eyes. Oh, those eyes. She loved looking at those eyes; loved getting lost at them when she thought he wouldn't notice.

"Memow, you can tell me anything." He cooed, stroking her cheek. She tilted her head slightly, confused. He had never touched her cheek like that before; he may have been joking with the move, but he didn't know that he was secretly toying with her emotions whenever he did that.

"I-I just can't. You wouldn't understand a-and it'd ruin our friendship and-" Memow started before getting interrupted by something unexpected: 

Kevin pressed his lips against hers, surprising Memow completely. She froze, the feeling of his lips practically mesmerizing her. In a panic, she kissed back, their lips moving in sync. She felt Kevin's tongue pressing on her lip, asking for entrance. She gladly accepted, opening her mouth for him. Their tongues had a fierce battle for dominance before he won and began to explore her mouth. He did it so elaborately that it caused her to moan; which must have been pretty strange, considering they were still in the coffee shop.

Memow wanted it to last forever; in fact, it did feel like it lasted forever, when it had simply lasted for a span for five seconds.

Memow was the first one to pull back, gasping softly for air. She rested her head on Kevin's own and grinned when he didn't push it off. But she was confused; why had he kissed her so passionately when he "supposedly" had a crush on someone else?

They sat like this for a while, simply staring at each other's own faces before she finally got the courage to ask.

"Why?" She asked, confused. She wasn't asking in an angry way; she had enjoyed it as she had fantasized about the kiss for so long.

Kevin smirked, obviously amused. "Because my attempts at making you jealous obviously wasn't working. So, I decided to go... deeper." He finished, winking at her.

She felt blood rush to her cheeks as she smiled.

Maybe waiting for so long wasn't that bad after all.

{FIN}

This is for ImmortalMeMow, a friend. If she doesn't feel grateful for this I'mma be angry; she's been begging me to do this for a while.

I hope this was good enough for you guys? I've never really done oneshots before so yeah... As always, thank you for reading!

-Lethe