Chapter-1

Aanya:

Six months later:

Life!!

A small word with just four letters in it. But it carries a huge meaning behind it.

Every person has a different way of defining life. Some define it as a battle field whereas some define it as a test. There also few people who think life as a curse and hate it while few say that life is beautiful and adore it.

Either ways, one thing is very certain about life. That is, life is short. There's no guarantee for life. So, you need to enjoy every moment of your life.

Ever since I met with that horrible accident, I'm making sure to thank the Almighty for giving me another chance and I'm making sure that I live my life to its fullest.

And why wouldn't I? Because right now I'm in the best phase of my life. There are actually no words to describe my happiness. I'm very content with what I have.

A handsome, loving and caring husband. And three little angels who made our lives heaven, well not all the time.

There was a time when I hated Hussein with passion. I hated him for what he did to me. But now, he is my life, he is my everything. He is someone without whom I can't even imagine my life.

Now when we recall our past we do nothing but laugh together. But I also get the rare chance of seeing Mr. Arrogant blush with embarrassment which will in return only doubles my laughter.

From my experience, I can assure that whatever happens in our lives is for our own good.

As a human being, it's quite natural for us to get upset and think negatively when we face an obstacle. It's quite common for us to get tired and give up at times.

But again, it's in our human nature to stand up and move forward with a new found willpower. We have this amazing talent of lifting up ourselves even after tasting the worst defeat.

Even I broke down a number of times. I cursed my life. I became weak, vulnerable. I even gave up on our relationship but fortunately I realised my mistake before it was too late.

And who would have ever imagined that we will have a beautiful ending? Oops, my bad, this is not the ending. It's merely a beginning.

A beautiful beginning!!

"You know, you look so fucking hot in my shirt," Hussein whispered in my ear with his husky voice, snaking his arm around my waist.

"Oh yeah?!" I asked with a smile playing on my lips.

"Fuck yeah." He said and nudged my neck with his nose.

"Language!!" I scolded him and swatted his arm.

He chuckled and turned me around in his arms so that I was now facing him. I placed my palms on his naked chest right above his beating heart. I remained silent and enjoyed the feeling of our hearts beating in sync.

"I love you, heart." Hussein said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you more, my love." I replied.

He immediately bent down and locked his lips with mine. I sighed into the kiss as soon as his lips touched mine.

He squeezed my waist and deepened the kiss. I moaned as his tongue invaded my mouth. I tugged at his hair making him groan.

Soon we broke the kiss for the much needed air. Hussein kissed my forehead and enveloped me in a tight hug.

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm dreaming and I'm scared that if I wake up everything will vanish away." He whispered.