20 - Partners

I'm still alive! Yay!

I think I messed up a lot in this chapter. Forgive meh!

Enjoy! :)

Third POV

*Knock*

Eren knocked onto the door of his room softly but still could be heard from inside. Worry and guilt flooded through his mind since yesterday event. Farlan became a victim because of his mess and it was partically his fault.

"Farlan? It's me, Eren." Eren asked for Farlan's permission. He could just enter his own room but he's aware that Farlan needed time and space for the time being. He managed to grab Muffin and his black cat -he's still thinking of his name- as Farlan was sleeping.

Flashback

"No."

"But Levi-"

"I said no." The sterness of Levi's voice sent a chill through Eren's spine but he ignored it. He's not going to give up.

"Please Levi. Just for tonight." Eren pleaded. This had gone for a few minutes. They were on their ways to Levi's room. The cats in his arms were long drifted into a sleep and cuddled each other, sharing their bodies' warmth. It's a bit hard for Eren to lift them together.

"No means no. I'm sorry Eren but I'm not letting those furballs into my room." Levi ran his hand through Muffin's chocolate fur. Muffin purred in delight and snuggled closer to the black cat. Levi did love his pets but blame his fucking OCD.

Damn clean freak.

"I'm not leaving them." Eren argued back, sticking out his tounge to Levi. Levi could tell that he was upset behind that cute face. Even when he was angry, Eren's still looked adorable to Levi. He's just like a hissing kitten but inside he was tamed and lovely.

"Eren." Levi tried to coax the brunette. Eren clamped his lips shut into a straight line, narrowing his eyes away from Levi. Levi nearly exploded when Eren pouted, puffing his cheeks like a squirrel.

"Fine, you win." Levi gave in to his sulking brat. He just could not say 'no' to Eren like it was a forbidden word. Not when Eren's cuteness killed him slowly. The scowl on Eren's face replaced with a bright smile. He jogged to Levi and kissed his pale cheek. "Thank you, Levi. I love you!"

Levi smirked and pulled Eren's shirt before kissing him on his pink lips. "I love you more, brat."

So, 0 point for Levi and 2 points for Eren.

-Please refer to Chapter 14 - Date You Say? for more information.-

Flashback Ends

Levi couldn't make it to meet Eren that morning. He had to go into a rehearsal for his coronation. He felt bad for abandoning Farlan but he had to do it. The ceremony was very important so he must attend it. It will be the day for a new King to rule the Shiganshina Kingdom. So he entrusted Eren to take his place to pay Farlan a visit.

"Can I come in? I brought breakfast for you." Eren stated when silence greeted him to his previous question. He didn't know whether if Farlan was awake or sleeping but probably the latter.

Key word ; probably.

"I'll just leave the food here. Make sure to eat them alright?" With no response, Eren sighed. He squated down and put the tray -with food- on the ground. Eren took out his notebook and a pencil. Their sizes were small so he had no problem to fit them into his pocket.

He then tore a piece of that thin paper right after he scribbled a note to Farlan. He hoped Farlan would read it. He slidded it through the only available space left under the door.