05 - New home

I just picked up this pic cuz of the horses (lmao). Sorry, Jean but not sorry! ;)

(Edit : sorry, I took the wrong pic and I won't change it :p BUT ... I'll add another pic below)

(I think this is cute, honestly XD)

Eren's POV

I rode the same horse as 'Four Eyes' named Hanji that morning. Hanji's been talking to me for hours. Well, not actually, it's just a figure of a speech. She's nice but sometime she behave like a freak. Rivaille sure was mean to call her that, or should I call him as Levi? I don't believe that I fell asleep yesterday in that heavy rainstorm. When I wake up, Hanji bombed me with questions non-stop but it's good for me actually. I don't want to stay with Levi, so I sticked to Hanji for a while. It's not like I'm avoiding him (yeah, right). Ok, I lied. It's because first of all, he never told me that he is a prince. Secondly, he lied to me about himself. Lastly, ... I think I fell in love with him.

My face turned red just to think about it. Hanji's still talking, but I didn't pay any attention to her. He (Eren don't know what to call him)
still didn't tell me what happened. It's not like I'm someone special for him. I wonder if she has a girlfriend. It might be Han- no wait, Eren what are you thinking about?

He is a prince so he probably has one so don't get your hopes too high. My love probably one-sided anyway so I better forget it. I shook my head hardly. I came back to my sense as I heard the horses neighed. He and Hanji were looking at me with a concerned look. No, it's more like they were worried about me.

" Eren honey, what's with the down face? You can share it with us." I shook my head.

'I'm fine' I tore the paper and gave it to Hanji. Hanji can't read my lips since she's the one riding the horse with me behind her. Thankfully, Hanji found my notebook. I wonder where did I put it.(Hanji's butt's hiding ya book yesterday). Apparantly he also saw that paper and glanced to me at the corner of his eyes. I averted my eyes from him. He made a soft 'tch'. Why he always do that? Am I being irrespectful towards him? I didn't really mean that.

"You're still green to lie, brat." Again with the 'brat' thing. How many times do I have to tell him that I'm not a brat! But, I think that's better than calling my name. I don't know what should I do if he did so. I bet that my heart will beating like crazy. But even so, I don't want him to regonize my feelings for him. It's obvious that he didn't like me back. The gap between us is too big. He's a prince, I'm just a mere street people. He's older than me, I'm still a *ahem* brat. Okay, I just admited myself as a brat which I hated it. Mostly, he's totally straight, and I have feelings for him. He'll never accepted me. Oh, why! Why is the world is so cruel!

"OH!!!" Hanji's sudden scream made me flinced and scared the horse a little which made me almost fall. Luckily I managed to balance my body in time by grabbing her shirt. That was close.