06 - Secret

No Author Note this time. Have a nice day. :)

Eren's POV

I spent my time with Armin since Levi's gone. We got to know each other well. It's a suprise for me that Armin is 18 years old! Armin said that he has an older sister named Mikasa (Sorry guys, I want to try something new a little). She's only a year older than him. Older sister, huh? Too bad I'm the only child. Armin brought me to the kitchen to meet me with his friends. Apparantly, it's their afternoon break time, probably eating lunch. Now I'm nervous. What if if I do some stupid things and they will hate me?

"Eren, we're here." I didn't notice that I was deep in thought. I shook my head and slapped both of my cheeks. Okay, Eren you can do this! Armin noticed me and let out a small giggle.

"It's fine. They are all just my friends. I'm sure you'll get along with them" I  nodded. Armin opened up the huge wooden door, revealing 5 people eating their dishes.

"Hey, sup Armin! You're late. Sasha almost eating your whole share" said the bald guy, poiting to a girl in ponytail. I think that's Sasha. She's eating her potatoes like a glutton.

"Sorry, Connie. I brought someone with me today."

"Who is he?" A girl with a red scarf asked. That must be Mikasa. Just say it's my intuion.

"Guys, meet Eren. Eren, meet my friends. This is my sister, Mikasa." Ha! I was right! Mikasa smiled to me which I return it back. I nodded to Armin as he continued, "those two over there are Sasha and Connie"

"Sup" They said in unison. "The one with the freckles is Marco." I gave out my hand to him since he's the nearest from me. We shook our hand. "Hello, there"

"And the last one is Jean." Armin pointed to a guy with undercut neside Marco. I must admitted, he looked exactly like the horse I rode with Levi and Hanji earlier. He scowled and snorted to me. What the fuck? He seems pretty pissed just now. Oh-uh, don't tell me that he's going out with that Marco guy. Marco seems like he way too nice to date with a horseface like him.

'It's a pleasure to meet you guys'. All of them frowned in confused, except Armin of course. Figured. 'I'm muted'. They gave out a long 'ooo's. That also figured.

"So, what is your bussiness here? Are you a new worker? Great, because some of them nowadays slacking off making out somewhere." This horseface started getting on me. Just what the hell is his problems?! Marco elbowed him and apologized to me on his behalf. Good thing I still keep my dignity.

Since I can't speak, Armin answered it for me, "He's not a worker, but is a friend of His Highness." Yeah, just a friend. Only God knows how much hurt I am hearing that little one word.

"Woah, wait! You mean that midget has another friend aside from Hanji and Erwin?" Jean stated in shock. Who's Erwin by the way? He's not here. Maybe have some connections with Le- wait, seriously? I get jealous in the time like this?

"Yeah, so what? Call me a midget again and I'll beat you to death." I turned my back after I heard a familiar voice behind me. And it was Levi standing with a crossed arms and irriated face. I better recite my prayers right now, before Levi make me met my Mom. Somehow, I already can see devil horns and tail attached to him.

"Y-your Highness!!" They all got off from their chair and saluted. Levi came to me. His expression still the same. I'm dead. He slapped my cheeks and brought my face down to his level, making me looked into his steel eyes.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Crap, I can't write anything if he hold me like this. If only he let go, yeah like hell he'll do that! I glanced my eyes to Armin, expected him to anwser. Thank goodness he noticed me.