F O U R T E E N

Začít od začátku

I eat my breakfast right now. 'Rachel? You are coming Saturday, right?' Saturday is the memorial of my little brother. I need to call my mother for that. But I think I am going to their house. I thought yesterday about it so much. And Hunter is right.

I need to tell my parents about what is happening in my life. And I am gonna do that tonight. Yup, no studying for me. Just my parents who are going to be so mad.

'Of course, boo. I wouldn't miss it.' 'Thank you. After my first class I am going to talk to Hunter. Do you know what I should say? I mean I can't just say I liked the kiss.' She nods. 'No that would be embarrassing. And with that shadow of him.'

I look at her in a strange way. Shadow? 'What do you mean?' 'That friend that follows him everywhere.' 'Oh, his name is Sean. I managed to get his name yesterday. And you're right. I just ask what that meant to him.' 'That's okay.' She says.

I eat my egg and go to my room for my clothes. I decide to wear a jeans skirt with a white blouse.

 I decide to wear a jeans skirt with a white blouse

Just when I was going to the art local I bump into Alicia. 'Hey girl.' 'Hi, Alicia. What's up?' I ask her. 'Oh I was just going to my room to scream.' 'Why? Is everything okay?' I sound really worried. But I am just curious and worried what happened.

'A boy just asked me out.' 'That's great. Who is it? Do I know him?' I am so happy for her. I hope she said yes. 'Sure you know him. It's Matthew Olsen. My crush since last year.' Oh, I know these times when she was totally drooling over him.

'I am so happy for you. Congratulations.' I hug her tightly. I am really happy for her. And I hope I am going to get my man too. 'But I have to go. I need to choose what I am going to wear, bye.' I wave at her and go in my own direction.

When I get there I see Hunter. Sean isn't there and so is the janitor. That's good. I can ask him about the kiss and how things are going to be further.

'Hi, Hunter. Can I talk to you?' I ask. I smile. He just keeps working. 'Can't you see I am busy?' What animal did bite in his butt? 'It's going to be short, I promise.' 'What?' Why is he so angry? Did I do something?

'I just wanted to ask you about the kiss. I mean, what did it mean to you?' 'What did it mean to me? What are you talking about? It was just a kiss like every kiss is. It didn't mean anything. I am just a man.'

What the f*ck? First he kisses me passionate and then he throws me away like trash. I can't believe I let him kiss me. I knew this was going to happen. But I was too stupid. I am the only one who has feelings. I understand it.

'You are an asshole, do you know that? I don't wanna see you ever again.' I storm out of the room when I realize something. My phone... shit.

I walk back in the room and give him a look. 'I need my phone.' I only say. He reaches something from his butt pocket. 'Here.' I see some sadness in his eyes. I am probably imagining that. 'Thanks.' And I storm out of the room again.

Why are guys assholes?

.

.

Why is he such an asshole? Is it going to be okay between Madison and Hunter? And is Madison going to tell her parents that she don't wanna be a lawyer? Keep reading.

- xxx Try_New_Things-

By the way this is Alicia. Maybe I should have put a photo on the first chapter but it's to late so this is her.

Indiana Evans as Alicia King