chapter 20:The Tower of Heaven

Start from the beginning

Grey:"Man this is gonna be tricky. Hey has anyone seen y/n?"

Y/n:"Behind you."

Grey then looks behind himself and still doesn't see me.

Y/n:"Look down."

He then looks down and finally sees me.

Grey:"The hell!? Why are you in a cardboard box?!"

Y/n:"Shhhhhhh! You'll give away my position! We need to get into shadow moses and we need to destroy rex!"

Lucy:"What are you talking about?!"

Y/n:"Otacon! I need help find me the nearest checkpoint. Otacon? Otacon?! Otacccooooooooonnnn!"

Then I was kicked in the head by Grey.

Grey:"SHUT UP!

The guards looked our way but still didn't notice us. I was put in a chokehold by Grey.

Y/n:"Great I wont get S rank cause of you."

Grey:"Will you shut up! And take off that stupid bandanna."

Juvia:"Sorry to interrupt. But I found a underwater passageway into the tower."

Grey:"Seriously? Way to go!"

Juvia:"You hear that Lucy! I was just praised by Grey not you!"

Lucy:"Yeah, yeah."

Juvia:"We can swim there in ten minutes."

Natsu:"We can hold our breath for that long right?"

Grey:"Probably?"

Lucy:"That's not humanly possible you dolts!"

Juvia:"In that case I suggest you wear these. It's a water shell containing oxygen this way you can breathe, while under water."

Natsu:"Wow your awesome. And who are you again?"

Juvia seemed shocked by Natsu's answer and seemed to lose color. After a while one by one we entered the water and before I got in Juvia talked to me.

Juvia:"Um y/n?"

Y/n:"Yeah?"

Juvia:"Sense your wearing a cast on your left arm. It seems swimming may be a challenge for you. I think it would be wise to hold my hand while we swim. I don't mind. But the answer is yours."

I saw her blushing a little and she's right.

Y/n:"Sure I guess if you have no-"

Juvia:"GREATTHENLETSGO!"

Y/n:"Huh?!"

Then in a instant I was pulled into the water and I was blushing the whole time holding Juvias hand. In the background I could hear both Natsu and Grey laughing and I saw pure unadulterated rage coming off of Lucy. It took a while but we finally made it inside the tower.

Grey:"So were beneath the tower huh?"

Natsu:"I wonder where they're keeping Erza and Happy?"

Lucy:"They may look silly. But they sure do work."

Juvia:"I'm impressed you made it here because I purposely made your water shell small so you've had trouble breathing."

Lucy:"Gee thanks."

I heard a loud roar and look up to see a guard riding some sort of creature.

Guard:"Intruders!"