Ch.13 FireFlies

"I'm fine Y/N I promise. I just feel a little tired." Lauren said as she played my my hair. Since I was resting my head on her chest. We woke up like ten minutes ago and we were just laying down on the bunk.

"I'm glad you're getting better." I felt her squeeze my waist. "Thanks to you and the guys. I'm so fucking happy we're together again." I smiled slightly and kissed her chin.

"I tried looking for you. Carl and Rick and the rest of the group tried helping me find you the girls and Austin. After I woke up in that dumpster I tried to go back to the camp but that's when I saw Rick and he needed help. Even though I really wanted to find you. I couldn't just keep on running." I said as I drew random shapes on her exposed stomach.

"What matters now is that we are together now. I honestly thought I would never see you again." I heard her voice crack. I looked up to see that she had tears in her eyes. I raised my hand and cupped her cheek.

"Like you said we are together now." I slowly leaned in she brought me down and brought out lips together. Our lips moving perfectly together. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion.

"Y/N! Lauren!" We heard Tyreese yell out in a panic. We both pulled apart and quickly got up.

"The Governor he has Hershel and Michonne out side the fence." He said as he was out of breath.

"What?!" I quickly got my gun and putting in my leg holster and my rifle. Lauren doing the same. As we ran towards the yard I put on my vest.

We made it to the yard only to see Rick standing in front of the gate talking to the Governor who was standing on a tank. Where the heck did he get a freaking tank? He was standing on it with other cars and trucks by his side.

Hershel and Michonne on their knees. I made it to the fence that separated the yard with court. With my heart feeling like it was slightly being squeezed. Where Maggie and Beth were at along with everyone else.

But the next few second happened so quickly. The Governor took Michonne's sword and with all his force brought it down to Hershel's neck.

"NOOO!" Rick yelled opening fire.

Then all hell broke lose. I looked to my side to see Lauren who still looked slightly pale. I swallowed the lump in my throat and reloaded my gun. He killed Hershel. That asshole killed Hershel.

We had to load the bus with everyone well all the kids and elderly people. Maggie and Glenn where doing that.

**

Everything happened so quickly. We were all shooting. I told Lauren to go with the girls. She didn't want to go but she could barely shoot her gun so I told Dinah to take her. Last time I saw them they were with Maggie, Sasha and Bob. Austin was with I think Tyresse.

"Shit." I said as I had to retreat into the cellblocks cause I was surrounded with walkers and the only choice I had was to run into the cell blocks. I shut the door that lead to the courtyard. I know the girls and Lauren made it out I saw them. Well I think they did. It all happened so fast. Last thing I remember was running and then running into something hard.

***

"Y/N?" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes to see Glenn looking down at me helping me up. "Are you okay?" I nodded as I held my head.

He got me up to my feet. "Are we the only ones here?" He sighed and nodded. I looked down. After everything that happened I finally get Lauren back only to have her taken away from me once again.

"Come let's get out of here. We have to find everyone. They all made it out I know that. We just have to find them." I nodded and picked up my gun.

****

We gathered some supplies before going out which was a little but hopefully enough. As we went to exit we saw a girl just sitting their. "Hey." I called out which caused the girl to look up. I realized that it was one of the girls that was with that asshole. I looked at Glenn who let out a sigh and went to her. I looked around and saw there were hella walkers on around. There was no way we could get threw.

"Let's go. She's coming with us." I looked back at the girl who looked at me. We shared a small stare off. I could tell she was a good person. Just by looking at her eyes I could tell she was regretful about the whole thing. I nodded.

*

Glenn, Tara and I have been walking for mile now. After getting out of the prison which was hard we were now a safe distant from there. The only thing on mind was to find the others.

We passed the bus that Glenn was supposed to be on. It wasn't good the people in there were dead. After everything I felt like back at start. Trying to find the girls and Austin.

"Hey I'm sorry about Hershel." I was brought out of my thoughts when Tara spoke up. I looked at her and nodded. "You didn't kill him." I looked forward to see Glenn walking up ahead. He was sit to find Maggie. So was I. I turned around when I heard a truck from the distance. I saw one of those military trucks driving toward us fast.

"Glenn!" He turned around holding up his gun Tara and I doing the same as we went to the side of the road. I aimed directly at the drivers side. But before I could I felt a sun on my head.

"But that down." I looked at Glenn and Tara who know had their hands up as the guys in military suits took their gun. It was only like three guys counting the one behind me. I raised my hands as they took our guns.

"On your knees." The guy behind me kicked the back of my knees causing to fall on my knees. I looked behind me as he put my hands above my head. I saw one of the guys with what looked a like big walkie talkie but with a big screen. "What is that?" "It's to see if you're infected. So shut up and be quiet." Wait what. But I am infected. If they find out I'm sure they won't hesitate to shoot me.

I gulped seeing the small smacking being put behind Glenn's neck. I heard it beep and saw the light turn green. Oh shit. Then the guy turned to Tara. I heard it beep once again. Crap. Okay think Y/N think. Okay.

As soon as he got behind me I quickly grabbed his wrist once it was next to my neck and twisted. Breaking his wrist. I quickly moved to grab his hand gun to shoot the two guys and the one I was holding. I pushed him of me and stood up.

"Y/N what the hell was that?" Glenn pushed the guy that feel on him. He got up and picked up the machine. He's eyes widen and then looked at me.

"You're infected!"

***

:)
-Moni