"So for the next two weeks he came to my job every night and ordered one of everything on the menu, made conversation with me, and tipped me two hundred dollars before leaving. Just like he did the first night we met."

"I sent so many damn flowers to her job it looked more like a funeral home in there then a restaurant. Eventually she gave in and let me take her out."

"Look at us now." Raven smiled as she leaned in pecking his lips lightly.

"Mhmm." Jade nodded unmoved by their long ass boring story.

"So how did you two meet?" Raven questioned trying to keep the conversation flowing. She hated when awkward silences would feel a room.

"We met at a party." Jade kept in short. She wanted to know more about Raven though. Who was this girl that just popped up out of thin air. "You said your from Florida?"

Raven nodded. "Yup."

"Miami?"

Laughing Raven shook her head no. "What made you pick Miami?"

"You just look like a Miami girl that's all."

"Oh yeah?" Raven frowned tried of this girls nasty attitude. "How do Miami girls look?"

Shrugging she smirked. "Real fun. You know a fun girl when you see one."

"A fun girl huh." Raven bit down on her bottom lip and quickly counted to ten in her head. She could hear the sarcasm in every word that Jade spoke and she was quickly getting annoyed by it. "Well sorry to disappoint but I'm from Jacksonville. I am pretty fun though. Tell her Gotti." Raven looked towards Gotti and smiled.

Gotti kept his cool and just nodded. "You are pretty funny."

Jade eyed him before leaning back in her chair more. She stayed quite for most of the night. Mostly lost in her own thoughts. She didn't like this girl one bit and Raven could feel it.

Raven wasn't sure if it was jealousy or just pure hate but she was over it. She was more than happy once the dinner was over.

"I don't think she liked me at all." Raven sighed as she turned the radio down in the car so her and Rico could talk. "Her attitude was nasty as fuck. She better be happy I didn't feel like causing a scene."

Looking at her Rico laughed. "Her attitude always been like that. You'll probably hit it off better with Jody's girlfriends."

Frowning Raven shook her head. "Did you just say girlfriends. Like with an S? As in more than one." Keeping his attention on the road Rico just nodded. "That's messy as hell. I can't be hanging out with both of them that would make me fake."

"Don't Even stress it. They both know about each other. All three of them live together."

"Oh so they just on some superfly shit then." Laughing Raven immediately thought back to the 2018 remake of the movie. Her and Rico had just went and saw it last week.