✨C H A P T E R T H R E E ✨

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, I'm fine" she said quietly.

He says one final thing before hanging up on Kerissa. She starts breaking down , I hug her and she cries in my arms

—-

My alarm beeped repeadtly, I jolted out of my sleep. I press my phone to see a whole bunch of notifications, one stood out, an unknown number.

 I press my phone to see a whole bunch of notifications, one stood out, an unknown number

I was debating on answering him, why is this nigga really wasting my time . I barley slept because of this dude. Acting like he doesn't know what he did to me. Just to see we're the conversation goes I answer.

Just thinking about how Joshua humiliated in Grade 9 just made me heated

Just thinking about how Joshua humiliated in Grade 9 just made me heated. I don't even know why I really wasted my time. If it wasn't for my parents being so homophobic back then, I might've still been a virgin and wouldn't have dealt with Joshua and his fuckery.

Back when I was 14, I came out to my parents as gay and they didn't like it. So my mom convinced me to date one guy and see we're that takes me and that shit clearly went downhill. She forced me to be surrounded by boys because she didn't like the idea of me being gay, she was embarrassed.

My mother was like those white parents in the movies, that would have days dedicated to sitting in each others house drinking tea discussing there child's life. But, no, in my life it was just a bunch of Laquisha's acting like Becky's drinking that Starbucks discussing their children's life. My moms friends were like the presidents of the homophobic club, because damn those fuckers had a really bad problem with Gay people.

My moms homophobicness stopped when she walked in on me eating my ex-girlfriends pussy. My mom finally realized dick wasn't my thing. She said "the way I was eating out my ex meant I was Inlove with pussy"

I finally got up out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Today was July 1st, Canada day, meaning no stores were open. so we didn't have work to go too. I walk into the kitchen grabbing a bowl and pouring froot loops out, I was in no mood to cook.

"We should go to land" Kerissa said reaching for the Nesquick cereal from on top of the fridge. " we should invite Ashleé and Chanel"

(A/N FOR THOSE WHO AREEENT CANADIAN , LAND IS JUST AN AMUSMENT PARK. WITH ROLLERCOASTERS AND A BUNCH OF WASTEYUTES 🤧)