Chapter 22

Warning: smut

Before you could interject his lips were already trailing kisses up your neck. You wrap your arms around him for support. Before reaching your lips, he hit your sweet spot making you quietly moan his name. Feeling his lips twitch into a smirk your cheeks burn up. "I love the noises you make" he whispers with a husky voice. His hands slowly make their way down to your bikini bottoms, his thumb rubbing circles on your clit through the material. Trying to stop yourself from moaning you nestle your face deep into the crook of his neck. He untied the the strings holding your bottoms together, and letting them float away in the hot tub. You now started to grind on his increasingly hard member. You heard him attempt to conceal a groan. You decided to stroke him through the fabric making him throw his head back in pleasure. It was obvious he was done with you being the one in control, so he pulled down his swimming shorts to reveal his throbbing cock. Without warning he he thrusted his dick up into you, you nearly screamed out loud if it wasn't for him putting his large hand over your mouth. You loved the way he felt inside of you, he was so big you were full. He started to slowly rock his hips into you teasing. He picked up the speed, rocking in an out of you. You orgasm was building up and so was his. You were softly moaning knowing any louder would cause a whole lot of trouble. Looking down, you see Lucifer squeezing his eyes shut struggling to keep a hold of his own release. Suddenly with a snap of his hips he was ploughing deep inside of you chasing his own orgasm, he was using his calloused thumb to rub circles around you throbbing clit. The pleasure was too much and your nails dug deep into his back, making him grunt. Then suddenly a whole wave of intense pleasure washed over your whole body, you bit your lip hard to stop yourself from screaming, almost certainly drawing blood. You rest your forehead on Lucifers to find him breathing heavily, it was clear he had just as good of a time as you did.

You sat there for a few minutes, both catching  each others breaths, before you heard Dean shout your name. Lucifer gave you a soft kiss on your neck and pulled you off his lap. You sat next to him. Scrambling to your feet you nearly stood up before Luci grabbed you and yanked you back down. "Love don't forget you bottoms" he smirks pointing to the other half of your swim suit floating around in the bubbles. Your cheeks flush furiously.

You headed towards the main pool now fully covered, to find Dean floating in a rubber ring. Giggling you decided to to go swim over to Gabe. "Hello sugar" he smiles. You wrap your arms around his neck giving him a hug. "What's this all about?" He says. "Can't I give my best friend a hug?" you smile lightly. "Wow we're official now" he chuckles wrapping his arms around you. You pull away  "We should kick dean off that ring. It looks like he's having too much fun." you give him a menacing smirk. You didn't even have to tell Gabe twice. You both swim over to him, each on either side. Now in positions Gabe mouths 1...2...3..."GO!". Both of you tip up the ring causing Dean to fly off of it with a screech. You burst into laughter and Sam swims over laughing trying not to inhale any water. All the commotion caused Lucifer to walk over in curiosity. Everyone stops laughing and look towards the pale muscular man. "Alright there big bro? We just pushed Dean of the inflatable." Says Gabe explaining the situation. Much to everyone's surprise Lucifer chuckles, realising the attention it got he quickly frowned and walked away. "Fuck guys we've been here for almost 2 hours!" Sam shout in surprise. "I'm surprised we're not shrivelled up" laughs Dean clambering our of the pool.

You came out of the shower now refreshed and no longer stinking of chlorine, to be greeted by the boys lounging around the motel room. "Hey come join us, we're watching a movie" invites Dean patting a space next to him. "Deans forcing us to watch some western movie" whines Sam. "Not some western movie thee western movie" retaliates Dean. Sam just rolls his eyes. Sitting down you come to the realisation the the movie was god awful boring, but you stayed because of the comfort it brought you. You could see how much dean was enjoying it you didn't want to annoy him, well at least not now. Gabe soon joins cuddling up to you. A few minutes pass before Gabe whispered into your ear "I hope you don't do that in every hot tub" he chuckles. Your were mortified, well Gabe has caught you in the past but if he heard it, did the boys? Like he read your mind he spoke up again, "Don't worry the boys didn't hear, sadly I was cursed with good hearing. Well I mean I think every angel could he the both of you from a mile off." It was clear Luci could hear what you were talking about but didn't seem too fussed. He noticed you looking and gave you a cheeky wink before bringing his attention back to his book.