Chapter 7

Warning: swearing, not smut but close enough

He looked back at you clearly shocked. "Don't joke about that Y/n its not funny" he replied looking down at the floor. You could see it really pained him that you hadn't accepted him yet. It was a touchy subject. "Luci I'm not messing with you, i want to be with you" you whispered still anxious of his reaction. You observed him for a second to see him lift his head so his eyes meet yours. "Promise?" he questioned. You nodded your head to soon feel a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist as Lucifer nestled his face into the crook of your neck. "Can i stay the night?" he grumbled into your neck evident he was as tired as you were. "Im not sure Luci, the boys are looking for you and if they find you here were both fucked." you murmured leaning into his arms.

You turn around to face him to discover he still hadn't got dressed. He looked at you smirking as your eyes raked his toned body."Like what you see?" he growled eyes darkening. "I do but Im too tired for another round" you reply turning away and crawling into bed.

He snapped his fingers and he was dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt. You smiled at him admiring how relaxed and care free he felt around you. You felt the bed dip beside you and felt him snuggle into your side with his arms wrapped around you tightly. "Im happy you accepted me Y/n, you don't know how much that means to me" he mumbled into your shoulder before giving it a sweet kiss. You both drifted of to sleep nestled into each other.

Waking up from one of the best nights of sleep you've had in a while, you roll over expecting to see Lucifer but you were disappointed. You only saw empty sheets beside you. Brushing it off you had a shower got dressed and headed towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. As you walk in all three men turn their heads and look at you. You raise your brow "What?" you question. "Oh nothing" replied Sam walking up to you giving a hug. As he hugged you, you look towards Lucifer who's eyes were darkening with jealousy. You panic letting go of Sam and quickly try to play it off by making some toast.

The tension was thick probably because the boys still hadn't got use to fact that they had to have breakfast with Satan. You giggled at the thought to only grab the attention of the boys. "So whats the plan for today?" you ask trying to lessen the awkwardness. "Not sure Y/n, we are trying to find a case while you work with him" he grumbles gesturing to Luci clearly grumpy by the whole situation. "Ah okay'" you say sitting opposite Lucifer. Eating in-front of him was difficult from the intense glare.

"Y/n we have to go theres some weird stuff happening not far from here were going to check it out. Are you going to be okay alone here with him?" queried Dean concerned. "Ill be fine i promise" you insisted before walking up to him and giving he a tight hug loving the rise out of Lucifer. Dean looked down and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead before walking to the garage with Sam.

As soon as they had left you were pressed against the wall by Lucifer. "You don't want to make me jealous Y/n. Ill have to prove to everyone you're mine" he growls into your ear while his hands snake around you waist and ass. You both were roughly kissing each other and stumbling around the kitchen knocking things of the side and making noise not caring at all. Suddenly you were lifted and laid onto the table as he was on top of you grinding against you. You moaned into the kiss and pulled his hair enjoying the friction. "I love those sounds you make" he lustfully moaned loudly. You came to the realisation that you were about 5 seconds away from fucking him on the kitchen table. "Wait Luci" you mumble against his mouth not wanting to stop knowing you had to. "We can't the boys won't be long plus we have to work" you gasped as he sucked on your neck. "We'll just have to be quick won't we" he rumbled against your skin. You wiggled underneath him trying to push him off only earning yourself a moan from his mouth. As much as you wanted this which by the way was a lot, you couldn't get caught. "Luci stop please" you insisted. He stopped and looked into your eyes with lust " Y/n please" he whined. "No Luci we can't maybe later" you winked get off the table.

You head towards the door hearing him grumble with annoyance. You giggle by the cute noises he was making clearly disappointed. "What am i suppose to do with this" he gestured as you turned around seeing him look down at his boner. "You'll just have to deal with yourself" you whisper seductively yet sarcastically earning a moan from him. You walk out the kitchen towards you bedroom "Where are you going" he yells. "Im going for a shower" you reply knowing what he would say next. "Can i join?" he questions with anticipation. "Nope" you reply emphasising the pop on the p. You hear him groan loudly in the other room. You loved teasing him.

After a wonderful hot shower you get dressed into some sweatpants and a giant hoodie. After sorting your hair out you walk to the library to find Lucifer reading a book. You heard talking in the hallway so you knew the boys were back. You walk towards him and he looks up from his book to then continue reading without saying a word. You were surprised by the lack of attention but you soon came to the realisation he was sulking from the teasing session earlier. You chuckle and walk to him giving a kiss on his cheek earning a smile forming on his lips. "Aw is big bad Luci having a tantrum" you giggle earning a disapproving grunt from him. "Don't do that again I'm the one in charge" dominance oozing from his voice. "If you say so Daddy" you wink at him enjoying the shocked expression before walking to the boys to catch up on their hunt.