Chapter 14

The ride back to the bunker was awful, it was pure awkward silence, apart from the few groans coming the Gabriel guy. It was obvious everyone was one edge and clearly very uncomfortable. Lucifer had shut himself off from everyone including you, which didn't bide well with your anxiety. He didn't reply to neither of the boys constant questioning, which soon became unbearable and died out quickly. The lack of attention from Lucifer was driving you insane, it had started to get worse each time you both got it on, ever since the last time it has been unbearable. You had never been one to be clingy and even hated the thought of needing somebody this bad, but all you wanted to do was snuggle into is big chest and have his big arms wrap themselves around you. You couldn't wait for Crowley to visit you, as he would actually listen to your problems and maybe help you out. The boys were clearly useless as if they found out about Luci, you'd probably be disowned. The sense of longing for Lucifer had even become painful at points, as pathetic as it sounds, it felt as if there was a weight on your chest and it got heavier every time he was close. It didn't go unnoticed that he was feeling the same way, yet he still didn't speak to you or even hesitate in the slightest. You decided to ignore his behaviour and try to get on with things. It's what you were good at, ignoring your problems.

Finally arriving at the bunker, Lucifer still not looking at you. You decided to play him at his own game. If he was going to be a child and not speak to you about what's going on, you were going to do everything in your power to get his attention, in perhaps the worst way possible. "Y/n could you help us with Gabe over here?" asks Sam exhausted from the long exasperating journey. "Sure. Wait where is he going to be staying?" you question curiously. "The room next to yours, it's the only spear room near anyone. This way you'll be able to keep an eye on him." replies Dean earning a nod from you.

Finally getting Gabe settled in and leaving him to sleep for a while, you decided to head towards the kitchen.You had seen Lucifer walk towards his room and lock it, like a child. You were wondering wether his odd behaviour was also to do with the new arrival, yet he did act like this when Crowley was around. It got you thinking before Dean snapped you out of your thoughts."Ahh Y/n you're back! Want a drink?" asks Dean just managing to get the words out of his mouth, it was obvious he has already had a few to drink. You giggle taking one out of his hands. It had been a while since you had let loose, you deserved it after all.You threw back the beer and finished it quickly. "Woooo! There's ma girl!" shouts Dean acting like a proud farther as he passes you another. "Y/n please be careful" says Sam becoming concerned by the sudden burst of Dean level immaturity. Ignoring Sams pleas you knock back the 2nd and 3rd giggling like a little child, the effects of alcohol already taking a hold of you.

It had been what you think was an hour, of you and Dean screaming and laughing around drinking to both your hearts content. It was nice to letting loose with Dean, you had always been more like him, you loved Sam to bits but Dean was like your best friend. Sam is more of a sensible older brother. It was funny how you and Dean were so alike. The night had been one of the best in a while with Dean, shame you probably won't remember it. Getting up and heading towards the fridge in hope to find another case of beer, you were stopped by a very large arm. Looking up to find Lucifers disapproving face, luckily Dean was too out of it to comprehend what was going on. "Get out of my way!"you slurred attempting to push away the large archangel. "I think you've had enough" he replies asserting his dominance. "Don't you dare use that tone with me! You've been ignoring me for goodness knows how long, what makes your think you can tell me what to do now!" You attempt to get your point across but ending up looking like a hot mess. "You look so cute when you're angry" he chuckles earning a furious blush across your face. You push past him with a huff. "Don't think you'll be acting like this all night" he grumbles. "Watch me" you reply walking back over to Dean. Hearing a huff and footsteps you turn around to see Lucifer stomping off.

Around about 12pm yours and Deans recklessness has hit a high point. You both were currently playing strip poker and still drinking, obviously. Dean was in his boxers whilst you still had a large t-shirt over your lacy underwear. You hadn't noticed Sam walk into the room with Cas over Deans loud laughs. "Ah! I won that round you now need to take the shirt off" giggles Dean like a little child. In no way was this game anything but platonic between you and Dean, but it was fun if you could wind up Lucifer in the process. You both quickly whip your heads around to the sound of Sam clearing his throat. "Umm what are you guys doing?" He questions trying not show his smile. You were currently in the process of taking of your shirt until Dean burst out laughing and you soon follow. Suddenly the room turns very cold, icy cold. Goosebumps spread all across your skin. Poking your head out of your t-shirt you find Lucifer standing in the doorway. His eyes were red and he wasn't trying to hide his anger. His chest was rinsing dramatically with every breath. Before anybody said anything he walks over to you and grabs your wrist, tugging you down the hallway and into your room. You could hear Sams alarmed and worried shouts as he ran down the hallway. Dean wasn't heard as he had already passed out on the kitchen table. "I can't get in Sam he's warded the room against me" explains Castiel trying to calm Sam down.

Lucifer had healed you and you were not longer drunk, so you were now fully aware of what what was going on. You had been standing in the middle of the room in silence, as Lucifer paced up and down trying to calm himself down. "Nobody should ever see you like that apart from me" he growls. "I...I'm sorry" you stutter, you knew he wouldn't hurt but you were still nervous. He turns around looking at you and his face softens when he's sees you shaking. "You know I would never hurt you" he says approaching you slowly. You nod looking at the floor. You soon felt two large arms wrap themselves around you waist and pulling you into his chest. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that. I just feel so possessive over you. You're mine and hate the thought of another man seeing you like that." He mumbles into the crook of your neck. "You will never loose me. Is this a reason why you you've been avoiding me?" You question snuggling deeper into his embrace. "It's the only reason. When I saw how Crowley treated you I nearly lost it. I distanced myself so I wouldn't do anything I would regret. Being away from you hurt, the bond has gotten so strong between us." He replies looking you in the eyes. "Crowley and the boys are my friends close to brothers. I can't be with anybody but you." you mumble. "I'm glad we finally spoke about this as cringey and cliche as it was I'm happy we did" you whisper with smile. He laughs "I'm not cringey". "You sure about that?" You mock your smile getting bigger. "Wait what are we going to do about your outburst earlier. The boys are going to need and explanation" you push him away getting worried. "Calm down, I'll sort it out." He says softly seeing your distress. "I'll sort things out tomorrow morning, I want to stay with you tonight" he says talking of his shirt and trousers and getting into bed. You smile lying next to him snuggling into his side. Slowly nodding off to sleep the weight from your chest easing from being close to him, you feel him kiss.