CHAPTER 43

⚠️THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT... BUT NOT THE TYPE YOU WILL EXPECT.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!⚠️

I cried. I pulled away from Ivans arms. As he tried pulling me back again and I still got away. I started walking out of the stadium. I was speed walking as I just wanted to get out. I was wiping my tears away every 3 minutes. I knew Ivan didn't want to do this.... it was all Dylan's fault.

I walked past team 10 ignoring them still just trying to get out. It was to loud and I was starting to get a head ache from my anxiety... my anxiety hasn't been on me for ages. It disappeared when I met Ivan. But now it's coming back. Probably because of Dylan putting so much pressure on me.

I kept walking and eventually got out of the stadium. I told the limousine driver that the twins can take it home and I will be getting a taxi. After a while I got home and just cried. Why was Dylan making my life a mess? What does he want? What does he want with me? I'm so sick of him controlling my life. All he does is manipulate and I can never deal with it.

I want to go to the cops but that's just gonna make it worse. He would kill me before the cops get to me. Possibly someone I love... I know all his little dirty tricks, all the games he likes to play, how nasty he can really get. And I'm so sick of it. I was hoping Ivan didn't actually break up with me. He probably did but then at the same time he could of "done it" to make it seem like he did.

I was sitting on my bed just scrolling through my phone seeing edits of ivan and I. Really not helping my mood. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled in anger and confusion. I threw my phone across the room. Then I heard someone speak.
"So v. How are you"
I heard from my door. I turned around to see Dylan there.
"How the fuck did you get in here?!" I yelled and stood up quickly.
"Relax!" He replied.
"Get Out of my house Dylan" I said pointing out the door.
"Let me do something and I'll leave." He said looking at me in the eyes.
V: "WHAT!?"
Dylan: "Let me do what I want with you for the next 5 minutes and this whole thing can be over"
V: what is it.
Dylan: lay down on the bed.
He said coming closer to me
V: no.
Dylan: end this game now or I tell Ivan you had sex with me and I have proof.
V: what the fuck!? What proof?
Dylan: our old sex tapes.
V: THOSE ARE OLD! AND YOU RECORDED THEM?!
Dylan: let me do what I want now and this will all be over.
I looked down and started crying.
V: fine.
I sniffled and looked up while wiping my tears away. Fine.
He smiled evilly and took out two handcuffs from his back pockets.
Dylan: lay down on the bed.
I slowly walked to the bed and layed down. This is unfair. His gonna rape me.
He then handcuffed my hands to the top corners of the bed.
V: stop-
Dylan: no turning back now v.
V: please!
I felt my pants slip down and hands slide up under my shirt to my breasts. All of a sudden I felt him take his pants off. He then started massaging me without panties
V: at least use protection!
Dylan: fuck that! Your too tight for me.
V: dyl-
I then felt him slam into me shift me back and forth.
V: oh my god! Ugh!
Dylan: call me daddy!
He kept going in and out and until I said it.
V: daddy!
Dylan: YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT!
It was a moaning mess but it wasn't pleasure, it was pain and rape.
V: FUCK.
Dylan: I'm gonna cum In you baby.
V: DONT!
Dylan: TOO LATE!
I felt a warm liquid inside of me. And he pulled out.
Dylan: best five minutes of my life I've ever had.
I was crying as he got off me and put his clothes back on.
V: uncuff me now Dylan.
He grabbed the keys after getting dressed and uncuffed me.
V: is this all over now?
Dylan: yes.
V: now leave....
Dylan: I'm going.
Dylan walked out and I looked at my wrists to see them covered in blood. From me trying to escape.
I heard the front door shut and I cried even heavier. I picked up my phone and texted Ivan.

V: come home now Ivan.