CHAPTER 17

⚠️Warning There is a huge smut in this chapter⚠️

Ivan's POV
I acted like I knew v was there. I grabbed her arm and said "let's go, we are leaving. Georgia, don't ever try to contact me again"

Your POV
Ivan was pissed. We walked back to where Emilio was sitting and headed out the front door. With him holding my hand.
Ivan: Emilio! Jake! Let's go!
Emilio: but I want dori-
Ivan: NOT NOW. WE ARE LEAVING.
Emilio: fine.
Jake: cranky much, bye Georgia.
We all walked out and got in a Uber. Emilio and Jake got in the Uber but I grabbed Ivan's hand before he got in the car.
V: babe?
Ivan: what?
V: why did u push her away.
Ivan: you're the one I want.
V: but she's so much more prettier. And she has a better body and everything. Why did u stand up for me?
I: not in my eyes. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Now just-
I kissed him. I wanted him to just stop talking. God I love him. At least I know I could trust him. he pulled back after the 10 second kiss and was holding me by my waists.
Ivan: let's go.
I looked back and Georgia was standing at the door looking at me and Ivan.
Ivan: adios.
Georgia turned around and walked inside her house.
We got in the Uber and drove home.
Emilio: Ivan. You owe me dorritos.
Ivan: bueno. What ever.
Emilio chuckled and looked out the window. I looked in the front seat and Jake was sleeping. He was tired.

- time skip -
We all walk in the twins home. It's pretty late since we stopped for dinner on the way home. We decided to go to bed. Jake was vlogging like the whole time. And I was amazingly tired. I haven't slept in hours. Emilio went to his bedroom. Ivan and I went to his and Jake went into The twins parents bed because they haven't been in Spain. They were on a vacation. And rebeca is in college. Ivan and I get into bed. I'm wearing booty shorts and one of Ivan's hoodies. Suddenly a wet tear fell down my face.
Ivan was taking off his shirt but then looked at me.
Ivan: heyyy Babe what's wrong.
V: nothing. That's the thing.
Ivan: what do you mean?
V: I don't under stand how my life got so perfect i joined team 10. Met you personally. Fell in love with you. I didn't realise how perfect you are.
Ivan: well life gets really good but then it collapses but you know what babe?
V: what?
I looked at him with puppy eyes and he sat on the bed next to me.
Ivan: I'll always be here to help you pick it all back up.
He was so sweet. That made my day. He was wearing is sweatpants and no shirt (his usual) he layed down on the bed and got under the covers and I got under with him. He picked up his phone and turned it on. I grabbed it and put it down.
Ivan: what are you doing.
Ivan said smiling.

⚠️⚠️SMUT GUYS YOU CAN SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING (unless you wanna read this)⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I got on top of him and sat on his stomach. He was holding my waists and he lifted himself up to my lips I pushed him back down and he flipped me over.
Ivan: is this what you wanna do?
V: sure.
Ivan smirked and pulled down my shorts and underwear. And he took of his. He was completely naked and I was still wearing a hoodie. He took it off. We went under the sheets and he started creating hickeys all over me going down from my neck until he reached the bottom of my stomach.
He got to my clit and I was letting out soft moans. He then stopped and put his 2 fingers there and started rubbing.
Ivan: feel good baby girl?
V: yes- Ivan- oh m-
Ivan: call me daddy
V: daddyyyy
He then layed down and it was my turn to give him pleasure. I started to give him a hand job and when he was hard a started deep throated him. He tasted so good. Damn. He then grabbed the back of my neck and pushing me up and down.
Ivan: oh yes baby girl. Argh faster. Oh my god. ARGHHH. Oh my-
I then felt his dick starting to twitch. I remembered what happened last time so I told him.
V: wait babe.
Ivan: argh what! Just fucking ride me.
V: ahah babe! We need protection remember what happened last time?
Ivan: bed side table.
V: here.
I handed him the condom and he put it on. He flipped me over and he put his dick in me. He started going faster and faster.
V: argh daddy! I'm about to c-
He shut me up by collapsing on me. He started grinding on me and creating more hickeys. He was laying on top of me with his dick in me and he started shifting up and down.
Ivan: oh yes baby.
We both hit the climax and he collapsed on me. He fell to the side.
Ivan: that was... so much.... better than last time.
We both laughed. I then wrapped my arms around his torso and fell straight asleep. Cuddling.

- if u read that I'm sorry -