CHAPTER 9

I Looked up and said "okay.... um.... thankyou...."
I hung up the phone and looked at Ivan. He dropped his clothes and ran to me.
I started balling in his arms.
"Why does everything go right and just crash"
Ivan: it's okay, you have me.... just relax... and breathe. Sit down. I'm gonna get you some water... you look pale.

Ivan's POV:
I didn't know what to do. I felt like I needed to keep her calm and just help her get through this.
Then I heard cry screaming. I didn't bother about the water and ran straight back up. Jake and Emilio were already in there hugging her, on the floor.
There were so many tears falling down her face. I felt so bad for her. I just wanted to hug her and not let go it sucks to lose someone. Then I heard her say "I've lost everyone in my family.... my parents are gone."
I started crying because it just broke me watching her like that.

Jake: Hey shhhhh. I'm here, and you have people who love you here.
V: I don't know what to do. He never acted like he loved me but he did... and now his gone...
Jake: You know what V? I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna book a flight for you, me, Tessa and the Martinez twins and we are going back to ur home and we can sort it out there and do things with your house. Maybe you can sell it. Keep it. Do what you want but you live here now so we will come help you until ur ready to come back and we will stay there with you.
V: really jake?

BACK TO NORMAL POINT OF VIEW.

I felt like shit but Jake is making this so much better. Ivan's there next to me hugging me.

Jake: of course I'll book em and we will go the next flight out but only under one condition, we be back within 1 month. Before the teen choice.

V: of course. I'll only need like 1 week or two. I'm not staying there it'll hurt me too much.

Jake: okay well. I'll book these, let me let Tessa know when she gets home from lunch with Tristan.

Jake walked out with Emilio and Ivan stayed with me.

Ivan: Babe.... I'm so sorry...
I cuddled up in his arms just wanting to go to Australia to get everything over and done with and coming back hopefully forgetting everything...

About 10 minutes later Jake told me he booked the tickets and Tessa wasn't able to make it because she has a fashion show she needs to be in but she might tag along half way through the holiday. She said she's sorry.

Of course I forgave her. Tessa has already done so much for me.

V: when's the flight?

Jake: Tomorrow morning at 6:45am, we will leave here at like 5 be there by 5:30 and deal with it from there.
V: okay.
Jake: start packing v.... YOU TO MARTINEZ!
Emilio: OKAY!

We all started packing and when everyone was home they all decided to get Me out of the house to get my dad of my mind.
We went for ice cream and went to watch a movie at the cinemas... with the whole of team 10.
When we got out of the cinemas there were fans... and a lot of them...
We sprinted to the team 10 van and got in before the heard of children crushed us. We winded down the window and said a big I love you to the fans and waved.

We got back to the team 10 house at about 8:30pm and there were fans right out side the gate.
They all stared screaming when we hopped out.
Emilio, Ivan and I all decided to sign a few children's shirts, take photos and communicate with them.
A fan turned around and told Ivan to kiss me. I was scared but he did it anyway. He put his hands around my waist and kissed me passionately while I felt all the camera lights flashing at me and ivan.