CHAPTER 31

I faced towards team 10 as Ivan and Emilio shut the front door behind them.

V: guys. Leave our names out of your mouth and stop attacking us over social media. Especially you jake.
Chance: how are you guys?
V: you don't wanna know what we have gone through in the past week.
Tessa: i do.
V: why do you guys care?
Anthony: whether you like it or not v... you and the twins are still apart of our family no matter what we go through. We hate you or love you. We are all crazy.
V: do u really want to know?
Team 10: YES!
V: I was in hospital for overdose, Ivan lost his shit and we got kidnaped by my ex, so much stress just doesn't end and you guys are only making it worse!!!
Jake: but-
V: no buts Jake! We are leaving and keep our names out of your mouth... you really are a bully.

I turned around and walked out. But as I put my hand on the door I froze.
V: oh and Tessa. You broke my best friends heart.
Tessa looked down and I walked out and slammed the door. Ivan was crying in Emilio's arms. The fans were still at the gate but they were silent trying to listen to what was going on.
V: come one guys, we are going home.
Emilio: come on Ivan.
Emilio put his arm over Ivans shoulder and started walking behind me. The fans made a pathway for us and let us through easily. After about 10 minutes we were back in our rooms at our house and Emilio was designing merch and Ivan was still crying on our bed. I walked in our bedroom to see Ivan laying flat on his stomach on the bed with his face in his pillow.

V: babe?
Ivan: mmm?
V: can I talk to you.
Ivan: yeah...

Ivan sat up and his eyes were all red and patchy.

V: do you really love me? I feel like we are drifting ivan...
Ivan: argh... v....
V: you don't?
Ivan: no no I do.
Ivan and I were crossing our legs and facing eachother on the bed. He grabbed my hand.
Ivan: I love you so much.
V: I can't even feel your spark towards me anymore.
Ivan: I'm just so upset. But look babe.... after tonight... everything should be the same.
V: promise?
Ivan: I promise you and swear on my own life.
Ivans hand softly placed on my cheek. And he leaned in. We were kissing for about five seconds until I pulled away.
V: do you wanna have a early night? I'm kinda tired.
Ivan: same.
I got up and put on my pjs and went back into bed with Ivan. Ivan pulled up the sheets and put it over me. He wrapped his arm over me and held my hand and pulled me closer. We both shut our eyes and fell asleep.