CHAPTER 10

I guess the fandom knew it was offical. We were kissing in front of cameras and paparazzi. Jake then told us to come inside. It was 9 pm when all the fans head off and I started to get snoozy I decided to go upstairs. I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fell to the floor. Ivan ran and helped me up.
Ivan: Heyyy you okay?
V: Babe....

"I think I'm pregnant"
I said looking into Ivan's eyes. If I am I'm not ready for this. I'm only 17. And Ivan is only 18. I wanna live life first. So many thoughts were going through my mind I sat on the couch in me and Ivan's room waiting for Ivan to come home with the tests.

*10 mins later*

I heard the alarm that goes off when someone walks through the door. And heard footsteps up the stairs.
Ivan opened the door and gave me the bag full of tests. I got up and went to the bathroom I did all of that stuff and looked at all the signs. They were all positive. My mind was going through so much.
*im not ready for this..."

V: ivan!
I said in a weary voice.
V: c-come here babe!
Ivan: coming.
The bathroom door opened.
V: there all positive....
Ivan: WHAT?!
We didn't know what to do... we forgot about protection and both me and Ivan hate abortions.
"Get Jake and Erika...." I said scared.
Ivan: JAKE! ERIKA! COME HERE!
We heard footsteps. Coming up the stairs.
Jake: what's up guys.
Ivan: Chloe's pregnant.
I started crying and a tear fell down my face.
Erika: WHAT?! Are you ready for this?!
V: no! That's why I needed you guys!
Ivan sat down on the bed next to me and wiped the tears from my eyes.
Jake: well guys the only thing you can do is get abortion or have the baby and put it up for adoption.
V: I don't wanna have it... nor kill it...
Erika: well you need to think it through. There is still time to think what you wanna do. Just think v.
Ivan: okay thanks guys.
Jake: it's all good. Congrats any way you Two love birds.
Ivan and I rolled our eyes and sat down on the couch in our bedroom.
Ivan: I don't want to worry about what we are doing. I wanna know what you are thinking now.
V: I'm not ready.... and I know u aren't either. I think this is a part of life and decisions and we need to get an abortion because it's a part of life a lot of people do this... and it's just to teach us a lesson.
Ivan: we can do this... okay? You just gotta take the pills.
V: lets go get them then. I don't wanna wait any longer.
Ivan: okay baby girl.
He stood up threw on a hoodie and walked out the door holding my hand while my other hand was holding my bag.
Jake: so where are you two going.
Ivan: getting the pills.
Jake: okay guys. Be careful.
Ivan and I walked out into the Uber waiting for us and we got everything we needed. We got back home about an hour later. We went upstairs and I stood infront of Ivan with the box of pills just in my hand. Ivan came up to me and put his hands on my cheeks as another tear fell down the side of my face while I was looking at the pills.
V: we have to do this...
Ivan: I know...
I put two pills in my hand and took them. Ivan was still right next to me making sure I was okay he walked away for a minute to grab his phone.
I swallowed and looked at him. And started crying again. He walked up to me and hugged me tight.
"You did u babe... you did it"