7

THE humidity is the first thing that welcomed Alexie when she stepped out of the airport. Still, the melancholy slapped her in the face. It has been two years since she went to the Philippines.

"Everything alright, babe?"

She stared at Aura's beautiful face. She threw her a smile.

"Everything is fine. Welcome to the Philippines, babe."

Aura smirked at her. "Aww, that's the warmest welcome I ever had, babe. I could get used to that."

She shook her head and looked around for a taxi. Unexpectedly, a gray Mitsubishi Adventure GLS sport halted beside the bay. A middle aged guy went out of the driver seat.

"Good morning, Miss De Vos. I'm Mando Dela Peña. I was sent by Mr. Victor Zena." He showed his company ID to Aura.

"Hello, Mando." Aura greeted back and shakes his hand.

Mando opened the trunk of the AUV and help Aura put their luggage.

She gazed at Aura when they settled inside the car. Her girlfriend just smile at her.

"Care to explain, De Vos?"

"Well," she scratched the back of her neck. "We have a hotel located in Makati and several other boutique hotels in the Philippines."

"Is this the reason why it's easy for you to have a vacation at this season?"

She sheepishly nodded. "I will be checking a few things but rest assured that I won't be very busy."

She just sighs. The drive went smoothly to wherever Aura planned them to be.

============================

THEY were held for two days in Makati. They stayed in Aura's family hotel. While she is busy in several meetings and conferences, Alexie meet with her employer since she is in the country. Her employer prefers to be in the Philippines than stay in any of her branches in Asia.

She was almost sleeping when she felt Aura lay beside her. She faced her.

"Did I wake you?" She nodded. "I'm sorry. Go back to sleep."

She kissed her forehead and gathers her in her arms. She covered them with duvet.

"How was the party?" She asked in hoarse voice.

"It was fun. Filipinos are happy people. I wish you were there. You might enjoy it also."

"I also attended a party. It was fun, too."

"Great. Are you done with your Christmas shopping?" She shook her head. "Why?"

"I don't know what to buy them. I don't know them anymore." She pressed her nose in her neck.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"Maybe after lunch."

"I told Mando to drive us."

"No need. I'll drive. It's almost holiday. Allow him to enjoy Christmas with his family."

"As you wish, babe."

Aura pulled her up so their lips meet. "I miss these lips."

She smiled as their lips touch. Aura's hand is in her nape so she could dominate her lips completely. Her other hand is in the small of her back. She put both of her hands in Aura's hair so she could kiss her back with the same passion.

"I was thinking of you the whole day. That you were alone while I'm busy. I'm sorry, babe."

"It's ok."

She kissed her again. She gently stroked the exposed skin on her back. Eventually, Aura is hovering above her. She moaned when Aura kissed her jaw toward her neck.

"I was thinking of these babies."

"Shut up, De Vos."

She pulled her towards her for a kiss. She bit her girlfriend's lower lips when she felt her smile between their kisses.