16

ALEXIE woke up without Aura beside her. Her eyes found her in the terrace of the suite. After putting on a robe she went to her.

She was sipping her coffee when their eyes met. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning."

She sat beside her and took a sip from her cup. She laid her head on her shoulder. Aura put her arm around her. The morning breeze swayed their hair.

"How are you?"

"I'm better now."

Following the event last night, Aura took her to their suite. They laid down facing each other. They did not talk. She only wanted Aura to be there.

She slept holding Aura's hand.

"I heard what he said."

Alexie grabbed her hand and intertwine it with hers. She felt her squeeze them together.

"So, your sister likes Shawn for you?"

"Apparently."

She looked up. Aura has this faraway look. She is clearly in deep thoughts.

"I should apologize to your family." She said after a while.

She lifted her head. She stared at her frowning. Aura pinched her chin gently.

"I should apologize to your siblings. I have no intension of letting you go, Mrs. De Vos."

She bit lip. She is overjoyed with what she said.

She cupped Aura's cheek and pecked her lips. "I'm glad. I want to be with you, too.

Aura picked her up and planted her ass in her lap. Her yelp was confined in her mouth when the taller woman's mouth descended on hers.

Rather than stopping Aura, Alexie placed her hands at her fiancée's nape. Their kiss deepened.

She sat astride Aura without breaking the kiss. Her fiancée slide her hands in her bottom before lifting her.

Her hand tightened in her nape as Aura walked inside the bedroom.

It was mid-afternoon when they decided to leave the suite. The grin in Aura's face remained while Alexie's cheeks kept on burning red.

They walked hand-in-hand when they went to the restaurant. A few guests were there.

After ordering their meal, Aura grabbed her hand across the table. She played with her ring.

"Babe, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Alexie gaze at her in displeasure. Aura smiled unaffected.

"De Vos, I love you. I really do but can you please feed me first before you shower me with you love and sweet words."

Aura laughed heartily. Her being grumpy fueled her fiancée's giddiness.

She knew that her mood was brought forth by the hunger she felt. They were supposed to have their lunch earlier but Aura chose to make love to her again and again.

She loved the pleasure that Aura is giving her but she need food.

Alexie's eyes soften when the waiter set the food on the table. As expected, her mood changed drastically.

"I love the food better than you. For now." She said before taking a bite of the salad.

Aura laughed again before following her example.