25

I wake up to the sounds of quiet but loud enough laughter to wake me up. I slowly rise up from the little couch I slept on, seeing Abby and the nurse who I recognize checking on Qbby quite alot last night.

"Oops. Sorry we woke you" Abby said as she picks up a mug and sips the drink inside.

"That's alright. I'm just glad to see you all energized and happy" I say with a smile.

"Do you want me to bring both of you some breakfast? You two must be starving" the nurse asks us.

Both nodding our heads, Abby and I let out a little chuckle before the nurse leaves the room. I stand up to sit on a chair next to Abby's bed as she starts ranting about how nice the nurse, who goes by the name of Linda, is.

"Oh yea, before I forget!" Abby says, "I talked to Zach this morning before he left. He told me that you should probably stop by the tour bus since you all might leave tonight"

"Thanks Abby. Befote I go though..I'm gonna stay here with you"

Abby and I hug each other for a fre moments until Linda comes in with some breakfast.

Jack's Pov

I stared at the ceiling as I thought about last night. I was upset.

Flashback

It was a little after midnight. Luckily, a nurse who has been checking on Abby let me see how she's doing and so I can also see Charlotte.

My feelings for Charlotte are very strong. I want her to be my girlfriend. But- I made the stupid mistake of not asking her while we were in the calm room.

When the nurse and I finally reach the room, I quietly walk in, seeing Zach and Charlotte. Sleeping together. I noticed that there was a reclining chair in the room..why couldn't Zach sleep there instead of next to the girl of my dreams?

My thoughts were all over the place. Does Charlotte actually like me? Maybe she's using me to get to Zach. Did she even feel a special connection when we- kissed.

I was overreacting. I simply left the room and walked all the way back to the tour bus as my thoughts consumed my brain.

End of Flashback

I was jealous. Upset. A little raged. What do I do when Charlotte continues to tour with us? Will she bail on me for Zach? ..Or was sleeping on the same couch together just nothing.

I need to ask Charlotte when she comes back. I'll either be understood..or hated.

(A/N - Short chapter..but the next part will be better I promise. Also sorry I haven't been posting..school is starting soon so there might be slow updates) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*