5

I wake up laying on Jonah's shoulder, and Jack laying on mine. I moved from my postition and off the couch which made Jack's head fall onto Jonah's lap. I giggle and walk to my suitcase to put on black leggings and Why Don't We merch I stole from Jack.

Once I finish getting myself ready for the day, I walk out into the living room seeing everyone but Corbyn awake. "Good morning" the boys sing in unison. "Is Corbyn always asleep this late?" I ask. "Oh yeah. He wakes up around noon everyday which is in...three hours" Daniel replies.

After everyone has eaten breakfast...including Corbyn, Jack tells me that we all need to wait in their studio. When we walk into the room, I check out all of Daniel's instruments. He owns so many, I can't even count!

We all end up sitting on a big white couch. Suddenly, David comes in with a girl about my age. "Hey boys!" David says. He walks up to me. "...and it's a pleasure to meet you. Jack's mom told me alot about you" We shake hands.

"This is my daughter Aspen" David states. We smile at each other. "Hey, why don't you guys go to the mall or something while the boys and I start rehearsing" I agree and stand up from the couch.

As Aspen drives us to the mall, we are very silent. From what Jack had told me, Aspen is very outgoing...so far she's proving him wrong.

"So how long have you known the boys?" I ask. "...Pretty much a few days after my dad became manager..."

I couldn't bare listening to silence. "Jack has told me alot about you" I say hoping the conversation doesn't turn bad. "Oh yea? What did he say" Aspen seems a little interested now. "Well...he told me you're a very outgoing person...he's proving that statement wrong so far..."

"I'm sorry...it's just I'm getting alot of hate on instagram and twitter and I just can't ignore it and move on" "hey...don't worry too much. It's what happens when you're famous. I bet the boys get hate comments alot and they never seem to talk about it" "yea...I guess you're right" Aspen smiles.

"You know what...screw the mall...how about we just hang at Starbucks for a little bit then head back" I smile and nod my head.

While we wait in line, Abby calls me. "Who's that?" Aspen asks. "Oh it's just my cousin wanted to video chat" I answer the call and point the camera to Aspen and me.

"OMG. ASPEN. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YOU'RE SO PRETTY EVEN IN VIDEO CHAT" we laugh. "Awh thank you" I quickly mute Abby as Aspen and I order our drinks. We then take a seat and wait for our orders while talking to Abby.

Once we finish the call and chugging down our drinks, we decide to head back to the boys' house. The drive back was so fun since Aspen and I did some karpool karaoke and pretended to be James Corden.

As Aspen parks, we spot her dad waiting at the front door. "Aspen we are going to leave now" he says loudly. Aspen and I exchange phone numbers and I shake David's hand complementing how polite and fun Aspen is.

When I walk into the house...from what I hear the boys are doing vocal warm ups. I walk into the studio, seeing them all dancing and having fun warming up. As I stand by the door watching them, I turn to see Logan Paul and Kong next to me. Logan is literally one of my favorite youtubers next to Shane Dawson and Dan and Phil. I know he can tell I'm a fan.

"Hold Kong" he whispers in my ear. I take Kong and pet his fur which is WAY softer than I thought it was. Logan runs in the room making a gun with his hands as Brendan, Logan's camera man, follows. He pretends to shoot them and they all run and go down on the floor pretending they are dead. I laugh and let Kong down who runs to Corbyn and licks his ear.

The boys get up and run towards Kong who is getting all the attention. Logan looks at me. "I can tell you're in the Logang!" He yells. "Do you have merch?!" "Unfortunately I don't" Logan acts surprised. He quickly runs out of the room and comes back in with a box. "Merch for you!!" Logan hands me a Kong Da Savage shirt.

I put Logan's merch overtop the boys' merch. I sit down next to Corbyn and take Kong away from him. "Hey!" He says pouting. I laugh while petting Kong's soft fur.

"Are you boys ready to do the best thing ever tomorrow night!" Logan yells. The boys get up from the floor as I stay sitting with Kong. "What are you gonna do?" I question. "We're going paintballing" Corbyn explains. "Wanna come?" "I might suck...but I'll give it a try"

(A/N - I'm liking this story alot so far ❤) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*