» thirteen

Truth or dare

I woke up in the morning feeling sad. I don't want to get up and face the cruel world because I'm so stress right now and

I don't what to see him today nor talk to him.
I want to avoid him and never talk to him.
I want my feelings to fade but how?
I want to tell him how I feel.
I want him to hug me like there's no tomorrow
I want him to like me back but I can't.

I'm so stupid to fall for him. What! Fall for him? No no no. I mean like him. I will not fall to someone that is already taken. After thinking and thinking I heard a knock from my door. I got up from my bed and opened the door.

"Good morning Baby bear" Louis greeted me

"Baby bear?" I asked him about the nickname that he named to me

"Yes baby bear. Because we are now best friend so I can call you baby bear" He grinned at me

"Oh"

"I'm just here to tell you that breakfast is ready downstairs"

"Okay thanks Lou"

"Your welcome love and someone there is accompanying you so you must take a shower before going down!" I was about to say something but he was already closing the door. Louis, louis, same old Louis. I thought.

I stripped off my clothes. I put the shampoo in my hair and started massaging my skull. After that I grab my flavored strawberry body wash and started putting it in my body down to my area. I rinse my body and grab two towels. I put the first towel in my body and put the second one in my hair. I went out from the bathroom and went to my closet. I grab my undies and put it on, after putting it I grab my sundress since its pretty hot outside I put the dress on and it ends right in my knees. I went to my vanity and grab my hair dryer. After drying my hair I styled it into a messy waterfalls braid. I have on a light makeup. After doing my hair and makeup. I grab my flip flops and put it on. When I was ready I went outside smelling something yummy. My stomach grumbled which makes me frown. I went downstairs to the living room and the boys are not their nor the girls. I went to the kitchen I saw Zayn.

Shit! What should I do? What the hell Louis! You should be helping not the opposite!!

Okay all you need to do is greet him a happy morning and eat your breakfast without looking at him nor talking to him okay? Just act normal and don't be nervous. I thought to myself before seating on one of the stool.

"Good morning Lourdes, Good morning Zayn" I smiled at them and grabbing a plate.

"Good morning dear" Lourdes said happily giving me pancakes and orange juice.

"Good morning love" Zayn greeted me eating his own pancakes. Omg! The way he said the word 'love' gives me butterflies in my stomach. Ugh! snapped out of it Selena. You need to avoid him!

"Thank you lourdes" I continued eating my breakfast silently. I tried to avoid that Zayn is just sitting inches away from me. I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. Then somebody sat beside me and grab a plate. I look up and saw Harry.

"Good morning guys!" He smiled at us grabbing a bread and putting it in the toast.

"Hi! Harry good morning" I smiled at him. Zayn and Lourdes greeted Harry. The girls and the other boys soon joined us in the kitchen. Their all talking except me then Demi turned to me and whispered something.

"Are you okay love?" She asked me

"Yep" I smiled at her giving her a happy smile. She seemed to believe it and continued talking to Harry. Then Louis shouted something which makes us jump.