» twelve

Confession

Louis' POV

I looked at Selena when she went upstairs, she tried to avoid my gaze and went to her room slamming the door shut. Ever since Zayn mentioned about Perrie visiting us she always tensed up and goes extremely quiet. I don't know what's wrong with her but I think something is up and I need to find it out myself. I made an excused to everybody that I need to piss and they seem to believe it. But I make my way to Selena's door and knock on it.

"Demi! Go away I want to be alone!" She said

"Um. Its not Demi its Lou" I answered. After I answered her. She opened the door with a smile on her face. But I can see right through her eyes that she is sad.

"What can I help you louis?" She asked me curiously

"Um. Can i come in?" I asked her

"Um. Yeah sure come in" she opened the door for me and I walked past her and I sat on the end of her bed

"So whats up?" I asked her directly. She was taken a back from my question and looking at me confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked me confused

"I mean what's up with you and zayn?"

"Nothing is up between us" she said looking down at the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she sighed. I pat the space beside me gesturing her to seat on it. She nod at me and take a seat.

"So whats up? Tell me whats wrong" I asked her again

"I'm sorry Lou but I can't tell you" she said to me with a sad face

"Why not? We're friends right? You can trust me" I smiled at her.

"I know but its too complicated" she said not looking at me

"Is it about Perrie?" I asked her

"What? What about Perrie?" She asked looking confused but I can see that she is only faking it. I smirked at her but she did not see it because she was nervously fiddling with her hands.

"You like Zayn. Thats why your upset that Perrie is visiting in a few days" She continued fiddling with her hands and stayed quiet

"I knew it! You like Zayn!" I shouted. Her eyes got wide and covered my mouth before nodding.

"Yes. I like him lou. And I can't bare to see that the man that I like is already taken" She said to me while sobbing. I hug her and she cried in my shoulders.

"Its okay love" I run my hand to her back whispering comforting things to her.

"Why can't I be just Perrie? I'm so jealous and insecure! she has a face that look like a barbie doll and her shining blue eyes compared to my dull brown eyes!" She sobbed in my shoulders. Poor girl. She is suffering from this things because she have like the wrong man. Oh boy what will happen to Selena when Perrie visits us in a few days? She is going to be wreck.

"You should't compare yourself to Perrie love. You are beautiful in your own way. You beautiful brown eyes. Every man in this world would be lucky to have you but you've just like the wrong man but you know love its not wrong to like somebody when that person has somebody else because when you like someone even if he or she is taken you have to fight for it and never give up." I said go her

"Really?" She look at me with red eyes. Poor girl

"Yes but I'm not saying that you need to fight for Zayn and steal him from Perrie" I chuckled "But you just need to fight for him and be his friend that is always there for him when he needed you, a friend that will support him" I smiled at her. She nod at me wiping her tears away.

"Thank you Louis. You're a great fried and Zayn is lucky to have you as one of his best mates" She smiled at me.

"You know Sel. You're a great girl I'm sure one day you will find someone that will like you back" He smiled at me giving me a hug.

Selena's POV

"Eleanor is a lucky girl to have you" I mumbled in his shoulders.

"Okay love you need to sleep because we've had a long day and you need to stressed out or else you will get lines in your forehead. Zayn will not like it." He teases which makes me laugh.

"Hahaha. Very funny Lou but thank you for that. And starting right know you are my first best guy friend" I smiled at him before letting go of him.

"That would be great. Best friend?" he smiled at me before standing up.

"Best friend" I smiled

"Okay I think I need to go downstairs before everybody wonders on what is taking me to piss that long" He chuckled and gave me one last hug before getting out of my room. I take deep breath and cuddle with my pillow imagining that it was Zayn.

______________________________
»Follow me on«
» Wattpad
» Intagram- @anonymouslyeve
» Twitter- @anonymouslyeve