» three

Dinner

I still can't believe that I'm going to work with them! This is just so shocking but I won't show it I'm just going to embarrassed myself in front of them.

But how can I work with them when his there and for god's sake his going to be my best friend in the movie! Is this real? Or their just making my life hell!!!!...urg...but I won't show any affection to him so that he won't know and we will not be awkward when we're shooting.

I will not let my feeling's ruined my career.

I should have my distance so that I will not ruin a relationship. So that he could live happily ever with his fiancee and I could find another prince that could like me back.

But how? I thought to myself then a long sigh

I didn't notice that we have already arrived at some Mexican restaurant. We all got out with our shades on so that the fans won't recognize us.

We head inside and Liam approach the lady and ask for a table., she nods and guided us to our table and we all sat down.

The sitting arrangement is liam, louis, zayn, ashley, me, demi, niall and then harry. A waitress about our age approach us for our orders.

She didn't recognize us. I sigh in relief because I don't want to see a teenage girl shaking just because she saw her idol's.

"What would you like to drink ma'am and sir" she gestured to all of us. I smiled at her sweetness. And speak

"I want pepsi"

"Me too" demi and ashley said in unison. I giggled at them. The waitress nods and wrote our orders in a small pad. The waitress turn toward as to the boys.

"What about you sir?" She gestured to the boys.

"What would you like to drink?" She continued

"I want pepsi" niall said

"I want pepsi too" louis and harry said in unison

"I want water" liam said and zayn nods in agreement. I can't help myself but stare at him. I've just realize he looks good in his red checkered.

With two buttons undone Oh my gosh he look so hot!! Urg....I should stop drooling-

"You should stop staring your making the person uncomfortable" demi whispered to me I turned my face and look at her and glare at her then she chuckled at me.

when I look at zayn again he shifted feeling uncomfortable then I look away.

"Oh shut up. And can you stop giggling at niall" I said with a smirk at her

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes at me.

Zayns POV

While waiting for our drinks harry and louis started asking us questions and making jokes.

I felt like someones watching me and when I look at the person I saw nothing and when my phone buzz I look at it and somebody is calling me.

I look at the caller ID Perrie is calling me I answered the phone

"Hello babe" I answered the phone sweetly

"Hey babe I miss you" she said sweetly

"Me too. Where are you?"

"Um..I'm at the hotel our show is going to start in 5 hours" she said

I nod at her but she can't see me so I answered her with "okay"