» eight

Nothing » The Script

When Liam told us to to prepare we all got up from our chairs and we all went to our room. I opened my room. I went to my closet and grab a pink floral dress, it landed just above my knee, with my brown leather flat shoes. I strip from my clothes and change. I applied a light mascara, a liquid eyeliner and a pink lipgloss. When I'm finish I grab my purse and went outside and knock on Demi's room. After two seconds Demi opened the door. She is wearing a floral shorts a white tank top and a floral blazer and a flat shoes. She has a light eyeshadow, light mascara and eyeliner, pink lipstick. She's so cute. Ooh. Twining!!

"Awe! Floral twins!" Demi squealed

"Yep" I high five her before we knock the door of ashley. After five seconds Ashley opened the door. She's wearing dark jeans, a red tank top and a black wedge. She has a dark eyeshadow, a liquid eyeliner forming into a cat eye, mascara, and a red lipstick. Wow! She look so Hot!

"You look Hot!" I scan her up and down.

"Aw..thanks and both of you look cute" she squealed.

"Okay! Lets go girls" we head downstairs and we the boys are in the living room waiting for us.

"Okay guys lets go" Liam said when we entered the living room.

"You look stunning girls" Niall complimented us.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" Demi said while smiling at him.

"Yeah, yeah, cut the flirting, we need to go" Louis said making Demi and Niall blushed.

"Lets go" Liam Liam said. When we got outside we saw two black vans. The boys went inside on one of the vans while me and the girls got inside on the other van.

"This is so exciting working with the boys!" Demi gushed

"Yeah, yeah we know you just want to hang out with Niall" Ashley said sarcastically.

"Yeah right" I agree with Ashley which makes Demi's face turned pink.

"Ohh someones has a crush" I teased

"Guys stop it!" Demi glared at us

"Whatever!" Ashley rolled her eyes and chuckled. Bitting my lip to control my chuckling.

"So how are you?" Demi said turning their attention to me.

"Huh?" I was confused of what their talking about.

"Duhh.. We mean how are you dealing with this situation you know working Zayn in the movie and being HIS bestfriend in the movie?" Ashley ask me. Actually I really don't know how to deal with this situation I'm in. Its just that its really hard to work with a boy not just a boy but the boy that you liked. I shrug then answering them

"Well I don't really know, I think its best if I keep my distance on him" I smiled at them looking to the window of the van.

"Your right, its best if you keep your distance on him" Demi smiled at me and hugging me for comfort

"Yes thats right but how can you keep you distance on him when your working together, your staying in the same house, you breathing the same air, you moving the same area?" Ashley ask me.

"Erm. I think I should avoid him" I answered her.

"Okay" she smiled at me.

******

After 15 minutes of driving were finally here in the location. We all got out of the van and I saw that the boys are already checking the place and then Louis approach us.

"Hey guys! You should come with us and check out the place" Louis smiled at us looking to me, Demi and the to Ashley. Omg! So if I come with them Zayn will be their! I should make an excuse!

"Well yeah sure?" Demi answered looking at ashley and me if we agreed

"Erm..yeah, what about you Sel?" Ashley asked me

"Erm...no thanks I have something to do but thanks Louis for asking" I smiled at him.

"Thats okay but if you change you mind you just find us okay?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah I will and thanks by the way" I smiled at him and he lead Ashley and Demi to the other boys and I waved my hand at them. Demi and Ashley turned their heads and furrowed their eyebrows and mouth 'is that your plan?' I nod at them and waved my hands. When their gone. I scan the place and the school is quite big and its really beautiful.

Zayn's POV

We check out the place and its really beautiful, the school buildings are fully furnish and the view is refreshing. The girls joined us except for Selena. And when Liam asked where Selena is, Demi replied to him saying that Selena has something to do. The boys and girls agreed go back to the van. When we got back we saw Selena talking to the little girls that are probably from here. Demi and Ashley went to her, then me and the boys decided to follow them and meet the girls.

"Hey guys!" Louis waves bis hand to the bunch of girls that are talking to Selena. They turned their attention to us, when they notice who we are their eyes widen and started squealing. Ugh...see I just knew it. Their expressions are common to us.

"Ahh...One Direction!" squealed the blonde girl

"Demi! I love you!" The girl with curly hair shouted and Demi replied to her saying 'I love you too'

"Omg! Ashley Teasdale!" the dark haired girl screamed making us gag by her loudness.

"Hi Harry can I have a picture with you?" A little girl with cute pig tails asked Harry.

"Of course love" Harry smiled at the camera showing his cheeky dimples.

"Zayn!" Someone shouted

"Zayn over here! Can I have you autograph?" A girl about 15 yrs old asked me blushing. I smiled at her and asked her name and signed her scrapbook.

"Thanks Zayn" she smiled at me

"No problem" I smiled at her. I look at the others and their doing the same. I noticed that Selena is gone? I was interrupt by my thoughts when a guy that looks very familiar approach us.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ben Winston the director of the movie , I know that some of you have already work with me and I'm hoping that this movie will be great." He smiled to us, we all nod at him and the girls introduced their names.

"Hello sir I'm Demi Lovato, nice to meet you Mr. Winston" she introduced herself sweetly. She's very sweet that's why Niall really like her, I just hope they would be together. I'm sure they look cute together. Gosh I'm like a girl I thought to myself.

"Hi its lovely to meet you Mr. Winston, I'm Ashley Teasdale" She shook the hand of Mr. Winston and smiled at him. Then I saw Selena walking to us.

"I'm Selena Gomez its great to meet you sir and I'm excited to work with you" She introduced herself genuinely.

"Its nice to finally meet you all, so today your going to meet all the crews and stuff that your going to be working with and today your going to have you photo shoot for the movie and tomorrow is the first taping." He smiled at us and we all nod at him and He walked back to the school building living us.

______________________________
»Follow me on«
» Wattpad
» Intagram- @anonymouslyeve
» Twitter- @anonymouslyeve