» six

Enchanted » Taylor Swift

When I woke up its still pass 3 am, I tried to sleep but I can't so I decided to take a walk in the beach. I opened my door and got outside when I was about to head to the stairs I accidentally bump to someone when I was about to scream the person put his hand in my mouth I kick his/her stomach which makes him/her whimper in pain. I look at the person and there I saw the one and only Zayn freaking Malik.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it was you! I thought it was some thief or kidnapper!" I look at him with worried eyes.

"Its okay, but what are you doing outside your room this hour? Its 3 am in the morning" he asked him recovering from the pain I caused him.

"I was about to take walk I can't sleep. What about you what are you doing in this hour?" I asked him curiously

"Well, I was also about to take a walk" he said while scratching the back of his neck. I bit my lip and nod at him

"Okay..so are you still going?" I asked him.

"Yeah..wanna join me?" He asked while bitting his lip and scratching the back of his neck

"Ummm..yeah sure" i said to him and lead the way to the stairs and him following me.

We were in the front door when he walk pass me and opened the door for me. What a gentleman I though to myself and smiled at him. We were outside I can already smell the salt water and the cool breeze whipping through me and zayn. I glanced over him and he is so handsome his jawline is really shaping because of the stubble with his messy hair he still look so handsome and so freaking hot. He turned his face to me and smiled. Omg! Is this some freaking dream? Well if it is I well never ever wake up in this beautiful dream.

Zayn's POV

We walk in the side of the beach silently and when I glanced at her she's really peaceful watching the ocean and her eyes lit up when the wind is whipping her messy dark brown hair. She noticed me watching her and she smiled at me and bit her lip.

"So. Why can't you sleep?" She asked while bitting her lip. Is she nervous? I though to myself

"I'm just missing somebody" I answered casually "what 'bout you why can't you sleep?" I asked her the same question.

"Well, I just can't sleep. There's just a lot of mind right now that is bugging me but that's all. I guess?" She answered casually.

"Okay" I pick one stone and throw it in the ocean. It skipped 5 times.

"I think we should head back?" She said

"Um..sure I was just about to wait for the sun to rise." I said while sitting on the sand and look at the sea.

"Umm..can I wait too. I want to see that sun to rise" she said and sat on the sand joining me.

We wait for the sun to rise and sat there for five minutes when the sun is starting to rise. Selena grab something from his back pocket and took her phone. I furrowed my eyes at her and then she snapped a picture of the sunrise, I grinned at her idea.

"Well, we should go back, they might find us gone" I suggested and look at her, I think she didn't hear me because she's too mesmerized by the sunrise. She look so peaceful, And I just grin at her and look again at the sunrise.

"Okay. We should go" She said getting up and handing me her hand. I look at her confused and she just rolled her eyes at me and grab my hand to help me stand.

"Erm. Thanks" I smiled at her kindness.

We walk side by side to the house. I opened the door for her and she smiled at me and muttered a thanks. When we got inside we saw everybody sitting and pacing back and forth in the living room. When they heard the door opened they look at me and them Selena and they sighed in relief.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you?" Liam asked us worriedly. I look at Liam and then Selena who take deep breath and spoke

"We just take a walk in the beach and watch the sunrise" I explained and they nod for me to continue. When I was I about to say something when Selena interrupt me and she continued.

"I can't sleep so I decided to take a walk and then Zayn is about to take a walk too when we bump into each other and then I was thought he was a thief or kidnapper so I punch him. So I decided to just joined him walk in the beach and watch the sunrise" Selena explained to them

"Okay. Thats reasonable answer but when you decide to take a walk, leave a note so that we won't freak out like this..okay?" Liam said eyeing me and Selena.

"Okay" Selena and me said in unison. And they all went back to their rooms living me and selena.

"Well, thanks for joining me, I have a great time" She smiled at me genuinely, tucking a strand of hair in her hair while looking down and bitting her lip.

"Me too. So I should probably head back to bed its quite early and I'm a bit tired, I might take a nap" I scratching my neck and look at her.

"Umm..yeah..okay" She bit her lip and I smiled at her and went upstairs to my room.

______________________________
»Follow me on«
» Wattpad
» Intagram- @anonymouslyeve
» Twitter- @anonymouslyeve