IMPACT: [PREVIEW]

(Song: "Beyond the Veil" by Lindsey Sterling )

Summary:

      Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, whether it was in school or in extracurricular activities. For years, this was how Akashi lived his life, striving to be perfect in everything no matter what the cost. 

      All that changed at the Winter Cup championship game. After losing to Kuroko in the Winter Cup, Akashi realized that there was more to life than winning, and that perfection wasn't everything. His father didn't feel the same way, and punished he his son for failing to live up to the family name. 

      How will Akashi convince his father that he no longer wants to be perfect? Follow Akashi and his father through the story that will change their lives forever....  

 PREVIEW:

Doctor Fumio: "...However, there's been a complication."

Akashi's father: "What kind of complication?"

Doctor Fumio: "[Akashi Seijuro] should have regained consciousness by now. His breathing is normal, as well as his heart rate, and all of his vital organs are functioning properly, but we can't seem to wake him..."  

[DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters of Kuroko no Basuke- just the story line. All rights belong to the creator of KNB, Fujimaki Tadatoshi.]