Punishment?

Leonard P.O.V

I was angry..No i was beyond angry. How could she... All I did was try to show her love but no, she wanted to be a pain in the ass. She wanted to run away from me. How could she run from knowing that I loved her, I..I saved her from her HELL and she repays me with nothing!

She's going to pa-

I heard shuffling from the bed.

She was going to pay real soon.

..................

April P.O.V

I woke up with the sun in my face. It was so warm but aggravating I just had to turn away. Stretching myself causing my bone to pop.

"You tried to run away from me."

I scan my eyes across the room only to see my booty torturer. I immediately move back hitting the backboard. In seconds he was in my face. His fingers made his way towards my cheek, grazing it slowly. He lets out a chuckle. "You thought. You could leave.ME!" I flinched away only for him to grasp my chin and under putting force into it lightly. "You thought you could...ESCAPE!" all of a sudden I to the floor with an aching cheek.

" Shut the FUCK up!" Only to be found dragged and pushed on the bed.

How you going to tell me to be quiet if you keep hurting me? Plus I can't even talk, what the heck?

Do you really think we should be worried about this right now?

What you me-

I heard a zipper go down only for me to be bombard with a half naked man in front of me.