Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II

Start from the beginning

"Shut up Nagi! I'm going for fuck's sake!" The blonde one snapped.

They left and I relaxed when suddenly I caught a scent of ramen and cherry blossoms. The source of the smell was coming from the same direction the five sound ninja went.

"Dammit." I tsked and bolted off after them.

The scent of Naruto-san and the others was getting stronger as well as the putrid smell of the enemy. I heard a female scream that sounded alot like Sakura-san. I quickened my pace and in no time I lept out of the undergrowth and locked my strong jaws around the waist of one of the sound ninja. His screams filled my ears, increasing my need to kill and with the shake of my head, the screams silenced and the body became limp. Being a 6ft. wolf does have it's advantages.

I threw the dead ninja to the side with a loud thump and licked the blood dripping from my mouth.

"Why you..!" The blonde ninja exclaimed and charged at me with the others following suit.

I dodged every strike swung at me and launched myself at each ninja one by one, tearing them to pieces... literaly.

After that small masacre I turned to Naruto-san and the others, their eyes all held fear for their own lives. What, did I have something in my fur?

I walked up to them and sat down.

"Naruto-san. My name is Tsubasa and I was ordered by my master, Natsuki-sama, to help you track down Sasuke-san and Gaara." I introduced myself and bowed slightly. Naruto-san's eyes got rid of all sense of fear and nodded understanding.

"Thanks for the help, Tsubasa." He said smiling then turned back to the other two genin and dog, "Let's go."

With that we started back after Sasuke-san.

'Please let everything be okay on your end Milady...'

••••••••••••••••••••• (back to Natsuki's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

The sky was now no longer a mixture of bright blues and white, but was now dark and ominous. This can't be a good sign.

I tried to move but the poison's effect was still holding me back from kicking the living shit out of that damn snake.

'Okami... can't you do something... about.. this poison?'

"I'm sorry Natsuki, It's also having an affect on me too." Okami winced.

I growled and could only watch the Hokage fighting for his life, while I was lying here helpless. How does Sakura do it?

With the flick of the wrist, Orochimaru commanded the two deceased Hokage's to attack.

Hokage-sama stood there staring at the two men with eyes fighting back emotions.

"Hokage-sama! They might look it, but they arn't the real First and Second!" an ANBU called out.

"I know!" Hokage-sama growled and blocked First's kicks and punches. Hokage-sama dropped so he was sitting in a crouched position and swept First's leg out from under him and making him stumble back. However, Hokage-sama didn't have much time to recover before Second made his move and attacked, once again, Hokage-sama was forced to defend against the barrage of attacks sent his way. Second went for a kick to the head but Hokage-sama caught his foot by the ankle and threw him away. Second landed on his feet next to First.

Hokage-sama took the offensive and formed a series of handsigns. "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Missile!" He chanted and breathed out fire from his mouth like a dragon.