Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke

Start from the beginning

Sasuke went to deliver another hook to the redheads face but was blocked by the sand. Sasuke must have seen that coming beacuse he followed up with a twist on the heel and he disappeared, reappearing behind Gaara and his shield of sand and punched him square in the face, sending him flying a few yards away and slammed on the floor coming to a stop.

The dust cleared and a giant crack ran down Gaara's face on his right cheek, like he was make of porcelain. Gaara glared daggers at Sasuke who made a gesture to attack him. Gaara just sat there planing out his next move. Sasuke didn't give him much time before charging towards the redhead. The latter tried to form another wall of sand but because of the Uchiha's new speed, he was already behind the sand ninja and delivered a kick to the redhead's chest, again sending him flying. Sasuke charged again and ran in a circle around Gaara creating a sort of smoke screen from the dry ground. He was so fast that it was hard to keep up with him. Gaara was also finding it hard to keep up with the speedy ravenette amd Sasuke flipped out of the dust ring and sent a flying kick at Gaara followed by a knee to the gut and a punch to finish off the combo.

Both boys were puffing and already tired. I could hardly blame them, its dificult to continuously hold that speed or take a beating.

Gaara formed a handsign and his sand began to mold into a shell around the sand ninja. Sasuke charged when he got a bit of his breath back and sent a punch to the cacoon but before he could make contact with it, spikes shot out at Sasuke. I caught a whiff of blood when Sasuke jumped away to safety and the spikes retreated.

Blood dripped down Sasuke's cheek, knuckles and legs where the spikes peirced his skin. Sasuke activated his Sharingan so he could get a better analysis on what he was dealing with.

An eye made of sand formed above the shell like what Gaara used during the written test. This must've been his way of seeing what was going on outside of his defence.

Sasuke got into a ready stance and watched Gaara. Sasuke drove his body forward and broke out into a sprint. He drew a handful of kunai and threw them at the sand ninja's shield, they bounced off and Sasuke appeared behind Gaara, still sprinting and formed a fist, ready for a punch. He must have used the kunai as a decoy...

Spikes once again shot out at Sasuke but the onyx-eyed shinobi continued to drive forward, his punch connected and he retreated back, dodging the extramely sharp extending spikes of the sand. Flip after flip, Sasuke dodges the spikes and tried to find an opening. He jumped a few yards away. The spikes receated and Sasuke jumped all the way up near the top of the arena wall using chakra on his feet to keep him from falling, leaving Gaara alone on the battle field.

Sasuke formed a patteren of handsigns that were foreign to me. Silence passed and my ears began twitching. They were picking up something that sounded like a mixture of sizzling and birds chirping. Sparks of lightning flickered in Sasuke's palm and danced around his fingertips. The sound got louder and louder the longer Sasuke charged it.

Fainally Sasuke pushed off and spirinted down the wall, his hand covered in lightning dragged behind him like he was carrying something really heavy in his hand and giant cracks and gouges in the walls followed behind him. He charged toward the readhead Gaara. Spikes thrusted towards Sasuke who skillfully dodged every one, he brought up his lightning-coated palm and thrusted it at the shell of sand.

"Chidori!" Sasuke chantted and caused and explosion.

The smoke and dust cleared and reveiled Sasuke's arm embedded in the sand shell. It was silent before Gaara screamed.

"Blood! MY BLOOD!" He screamed.

Sasuke tried to remove his arm but it was stuck. He charged another Chidori and finally managed to pull his arm out but some kind of monster arm came out aswell. Sasuke's arm was wounded and the monster arm retreated back into the shell.

Out of no where, some kind of scream/roar filled the arena. I jumped. My ears flattened against my head, my tail curled between my thighs, my body shook uncontrolably and my pupils dialated to the size of a pin head.

"What... the hell was that..?" My voice broke.

The sand shell cracked and dropped to the ground reveiling Gaara clutching his bleeding left shoulder. The look on his face was a look of pure insanity. The bad feeling I had at the begining was back now even worse.

Something's not right.

"NATSUKI! SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT!" Okami screamed in my head. I was about to question him when an explosion occured over in the audience stands, right where the Kazekage and Hokage were seated.

"Hokage-sama!" I exclaimed.

====================================================

ALRIGHT! NOW WE'RE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!!!

Chunin exam almost over and you'll be crazy to stop reading now! I swear. I'm getting goosebumps at whats gonna happen next, hope y'all like it too ;)

so heres my last update for the day, i pray to god it was alright and you all enjoyed it~

Anyway, im off now and ill update when I can.

Ja ne~!