14. You are My Only Hope

-Squip-

Dark surrounds me. An all consuming blackness that swallows all thought and feeling. Am I dead?

I can feel my hands above my head, a rope rubbing against my skin. My knees press into the cold ground. I don't think death involves getting tied up. So I must not have died. Jeremy must have succeeded. Yet if Jeremy had saved me, why am I trapped, where had he gone, why the darkness?

Then someone turns on the light. I look around to see cement floors and unfinished walls. My clothes may in a neat pile a few feet away. I peer down and realize why I feel cold. I'm naked. Bright LED lights hang from chains above me, one chain holding my hands above my head. Is this some weird fallout shelter?

I look toward the door, nothing more than a metal sheet. Al stands a few yards away from me, wearing their leather boots and jacket, fishnet leggings and very short leather shorts the only thing covering their long legs. They had a haircut recently, hair neatly trimmed, brushed to one side and buzzed around the ears. They grin at me, pulling out a tub of red lipstick and applying it slowly, not even using a mirror.

"How am I alive?" I ask, tugging at my chains.

I should be dead, water had flooded my system, and even my rain protection can't save me from that much moisture.

They laugh, "Jeremy pulled you out of the water, gave you some Mountain Dew, wasn't hard to revitalize you after that. Because no matter what you believe, we are not human, we don't die, we deactivate; we update or get turned off. And what can be turned off can easily be turned back on," they walk towards me and I watch they way they walk, frozen as they bend down next to me, tilting up my chin with a manicured finger.

"Sure, sometimes we take on severe damage," they continue, "but nothing I couldn't fix with a little bit of work. You're operating systems are almost functioning at optimal capacity. You should thank me. I saved your life."

I spit in their face, "I didn't want to be saved you dipshit!"

They purse their lips and frown, "Aw, you need to turn that frown upside down."

Al leans in and presses their plump lips against mine. I find myself kissing back, leaning into their mouth, hands straining against the chains as if I want to get closer to them. Which I don't.

"Mmm, you're so scared you'll do whatever I say," they say, pulling back, caressing my face. "So do what I say, and you won't get hurt."

They kiss me again. My will has fallen. There's nothing I can do, even death couldn't stop Al. I can never escape. I kiss back, giving up on ever getting free. They pull back, lipstick smeared a little. They smirk at me, "The rules remain the same. Disobey me, and I will make sure Jeremy pays. No speaking to him, no looking at him, if he finds away to talk to you, tell him you are in love with me. You will find that you're body wants to comply, but of course you can't just listen," they lifted my chin up, biting my lower lip lightly, "you have to obey."

They let their hands run down my chest, mouth soon following. They kiss their way down my body, rubbing their face by my nether regions. Al looks up at me, grabbing my cock with their thin hands.

"Stop," I say weakly, one last attempt at freedom.

Al laughs, "I don't think so, sweetie."

They stand up, pulling at the chain until I'm forced to stand. "That's better," they say, hands all over me again.

They sink to their knees face against my thigh, "Admit it, you like this," they kiss the head of my cock.

"I really don't. I love Jeremy."