IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hi guys.

Please read this it's important, I usually hate Author's Notes that aren't like two sentences, but here I go.

I have just finished the Final Chapter. Very exciting. Now it goes to editing and I'll post it. But that leaves me with some freed up writers time.

And I write a lot. So here goes guys, what do you want next?

I always look forward to reading your comments and you guys are great and I actually got the idea for the ending while replying to one of them. 

So, I'm leaving it to you guys to decide the next step.

Ask me if you want a sequel

Or a different bmc ship. Or deh even.

So, let me have it. You don't even need to add a plot prompt although you can if you want, I just want to hear what you guys want to see. 

More Regret?

Maybe some more technical difficulties?

Boyfs? 

Tree bros?

Whatever you guys want to see. I'll probably go with majority, or, sorry guys yes, my favorite. Why that so I'm not fair in equal in all things? Because I know how I write, and I will choose the topic I know I can work with. If someone gave me a ship I don't work well with, it will be heard to give you my best material. 

But I'll probably do majority.

Unless one of you can really sell me on why I should do yours.

Maybe for those who don't get picked I'll do one shots of in my one shot book. I have technical boyfs cued up, but let's see what happens.

Anyway, quick recap: ending soon 😭, leaving it to you to decide what comes next, sequel, something new, more technical difficulties, deh?

NEW INFO!

Do you guys want more of our lovely tree bros if I do make a sequel? Any other shops you want to see if I make a sequel, which is currently very likely.

Alright, love you guys