Chapter 8

Jeonghan

It's almost 5 in the morning but wonwoo's still not home. Me and Jungkook stop playing after wonwoo left and I told him to sleep because he still have school tomorrow. It's almost time for Jungkook to wake up but wonwoo haven't return yet. Just when I was heading upstairs to wake jungkook up, I heard the door opened. I immediately walk to the door, ready to scold wonwoo but stop when I saw him crying. He stopped crying and I saw the shocked in his face when he saw me.

"H-hyung. Why are you up so early?" He wiped his tears and act normally.

"I haven't sleep yet, wonwoo. I was waiting for you. What happened? Why are you crying?" And as if I am a remote control to his tears, wonwoo's tears flows out from his eyes like a water dam.

"It's over. We're over hyung. I pretended to be strong infront of her. I was supposed to be stronger when I'm alone. But why am I like this? Why do I feel like, dying?" Seeing him like this makes me want to blame my self. I am one of the reasons why wonwoo is like this right now.

"I won't marry, Soojin." Wonwoo look at me and he looks angry?

"What are you saying hyung?! I let Soojin go because her dad wants you to marry her. I let go of Soojin because I know you love her too. I let go of her because I know it's for the best. Now you're telling me you won't marry her?"

"You told me you feel like dying! Yes, I love Soojin too but if me marrying her makes you feel like dying, then I won't. It's only an arranged marriage, Wonwoo." I may love Soojin but if marrying her makes my brother like this, then I won't. Wonwoo and I just made up and I don't want to wreck it again because of my selfish actions.

"Hyung, do it for me. Please?" Wonwoo looked at me with his pleading eyes.

"I-" I heard a door closed from upstairs which means Jungkook is awake. "I'll think about it, Wonwoo. Now go to sleep because I have to send Jungkook to school and I still have work." Wonwoo nodded and head to his room.

"Jeonghan hyung, why is Wonwoo hyung crying?" Jungkook asked. How do I answer this question?

"We fought. Yeah, we fought." Jungkook eyed me suspiciously then nod.

"If you say so." Jungkook mumbled but I still heard it.

Jungkook

Why won't they trust me with their secrets? I'm not that dumb. I know what's happening. Taehyung hyung is my bestfriend. Ofcourse he'll let me know what's happening. Am I not trustworthy?

"Kook-ah, eat breakfast. I'll take a bath first and take you to school before I go to work. Ok?" I look at Jeonghan hyung who look like a panda. I guess he didn't sleep waiting for Wonwoo hyung last night. I nod at him.

"Jeonghan hyung?" I called before he goes to the bathroom.

"Oh? Why? Is there a problem?" Poor Jeonghan hyung. He's carrying all the responsibilities for us and now he's facing more problem about this marriage thing.

"If you love her, marry her. Don't worry about Wonwoo hyung." I smiled at him and he look shock of what I said but he recovers and smiled at me before he turns and head to the bathroom.

Soojin

*Knock knock* (a/n: insert twice. Joke.)

I just got out from my walk in closet when someone knock my door.

"Soojinie? Can I come in?" Said someone with a deep voice. Reminding me of Wonwoo. *sighs*

"Oh. Come in, Taehyungie." The door opens and revealed a handsome creature. He's my twin so I am a beautiful creature. Joke. "Have you slept yet? I heard from mingyu that you both got home at 5 in the morning and it's already 6. Stop overworking, Soojinie."

"Wonwoo came at my office last night and told me about how he is hurting because of those people judging our relationship." When I mentioned his name, my tears automatically came out.

"H-h-hey. Stop crying. What happened?" Taehyung hugged me and asked.

"We decided to l-let go of each other and it hurts! So much." I cried at him and I heard my door open revealing my other brothers. Great. We have a sibling reunion today.

"Noona/Soojin/Princess" Mingyu, Jin oppa, and Namjoon oppa called me at the same time.

"W-why?" I looked at them while wiping my tears.

"Noona, I'm sorry." Mingyu started.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I couldn't do anything to stop this arranged marriage." I smiled at him and then told him to come near me.

"You don't need to be sorry, my puppy." I told him while hugging him. "You being with me is enough."

"Yah! How about me!" Namjoon and Jin oppa shouted at the same time. I giggled and they come near me and hug me too. So basically, all five of us were Hugging.

"I CAN'T BREATH! GET OFF ME! Y'ALL ARE HEAVY! GOSH!" I screamed. They all broke from the hug and we laughed. *sighs* how I wish we're always like this.

"Princess, if you don't want the wedding, I'll convince mom and dad." Joon oppa said.

"It's okay, Joon oppa. If that's what dad wants and if that'll make him happy, I'll do it." I told him. "How's mom?"

"Don't worry about mom, she's fine. Always remember that we're always here for you, sweetheart." Jin oppa said.

"I know, old man." I told him and we laughed except Jin oppa.

"Yah! How dare you call me old man? I'm too fab for that!" Jin oppa shouted.

I felt someone backhug me and I know it's Mingyu.

"What's the matter gyu? Why are you crying?" I asked him and I wiped his tears.

"It's just that, I saw how hurt the both you last night letting go of each other. It bothers me so much knowing that you have to let go of each other because you're getting married to a person you don't love. Wonwoo hyung is my bestfriend and I really like him for you." Mingyu said crying.

"Don't worry about us, gyu. Worry about yourself because look at the time, *all of us look at my wallclock and we all jump off the bed* It's already 7:30!! We all have to go to work!!" We all shouted at the same time. We laughed and proceed to our sibling cheer, led by Namjoon oppa.

"Alright, no matter what happens, problems and hapiness, we'll be togetheeeeer-" we all held hands and shouted, "FOREVER!!"