Chapter 7

Wonwoo *earlier*

I entered my room, drop my self to my bed and called Mingyu.

"Hyung why? Is there a problem?" I called mingyu because he is Soojin's brother and he's the closest to me. I need to talk to Soojin.

"Is your sister home yet?"

"Now that you ask, she's not yet home hyung and we're getting worried. Why?" She's still at the company?

"I have to talk to her." I heard Mingyu sigh. A heavy sigh.

"Alright. If noona's not home yet by 1 a.m, I'll go with you to the company. Ok?"

"Thank you so much Mingyu! Thank you." I want to clear everything to Soojin. She needs to know why I agree. I don't want her to be mad at me not knowing my real reason is.

4 hours later

*Chirin chirin*

"Hyung, let's go. She's still not home." I look at my watch and it's already 1am. I haven't sleep yet because I'm waiting  for Gyu's call. Why is she still at the company? Is she drowning herself with work? Again?

"Okay, I'll be there infront of your house in 20 minutes." I rushed down stairs and saw that Jeonghan hyung and Jungkook is still awake. Playing, Just dance?

"Who plays Just Dance at 1 in the morning?" They look at me weirdly and answered,

"Us. Can't you see?" Unbelievable.

"Ok. I'm going out, don't tell eomma and appa." Jeonghan hyung stopped dancing and asked me,

"Where are you going?"

"I- *sigh* I'll go to Soojin's company. I called mingyu and he said that Soojin's still not home so we're going to the company and I'll talk to her about everything."

I looked at Jeonghan hyung who's now looking at me like a father who doesn't want her daughter to have a date.

"Ey hyung~ don't worry about me." Jeonghan hyung smirked at me.

"Who says I'm worried about you?" I laugh at him and he laughed back making Jungkook really confused.

"That's the Jeonghan I know. Hahaha. Alright, I'll go ahead bros." And with that I grab my car keys at our key holder near the door and left.

Jungkook

I am confused? What is happening to my hyungs right now?

Soojin (Play the song at the top)

"Soojin." There stood Jeon Wonwoo in front of my door with my brother Mingyu.

I ignored him and continue to type on my laptop but I almost erased all of it when Wonwoo called me, "Baby." I look at him but I can't see anything but a blurry sight of Wonwoo.

"H-h-ey, don't cry." He walks up to me and pull me into a hug. I push him and punch his chest a multiple times.

"How can you do this to me, wonwoo. How could you." I cried to him.

"Believe me, Soojin. I'm doing this for yo-" Before he finish his word I cutted him.

"FOR ME?! ALL I WANT IS YOU, WONWOO! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?! I'M WILLING TO GIVE UP THE WHOLE COMPANY WHICH I WORKED HARD FOR YEARS FOR YOU! I CAN GIVE U-" and it is wonwoo's turn now to shout at me.

"THAT IS WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN, SOOJIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M HURTING?! YOU MAY NEVER CARED ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP, BUT I DO!! IT'S HURTING ME SO MUCH, SOOJIN!! IT'S LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD IS SLAPPING ME THAT WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!! FIRST, I LET THEM  BADMOUTHING ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BUT WHEN THEY STARTED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, I GOT HURT. NO ONE WANTS THEIR LOVEONES BEING BADMOUTHED! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SOOJIN! I'M HURTING NOT BECAUSE I'M WEAK AND CAN'T FIGHT FOR YOU, I'M HURTING BECAUSE IT'S BRINGING YOU DOWN, SOOJIN. I DON'T WANT YOUR BEAUTIFUL IMAGE TO GET RUINED BY ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WOULD LET YOU GO IF THAT MEANS PEOPLE WON'T JUDGE YOU ANYMORE." He stops but he started talking again but this time he talks almost whispering. "That's why I agreed to your dad. I love you. I can fight for you but it will only make everything worse. I don't want a relationship like this. I'm letting you go, Kim Soojin." A single tear rolled out from his eyes. A single tear that shouts so much pain. A single tear that finally let out from his hurting heart. I hug him tight and apologize to him.

"I'm really sorry, Wonwoo. I didn't know you're hurting this much. I'm so sorry, love. I'm letting you go." I touch his face and lean in to give him a kiss. A one last final kiss.

Wonwoo

Soojin touched my face and leaned in for a kiss and I didn't waste any more time and kiss her. Our last kiss. Our one last final kiss. A kiss that will make our lives completely different if we pulled away. A kiss that shout so much pain. To make it short, A goodbye kiss.

Soojin/Wonwoo

I don't want to let go.

Mingyu

I look at Soojin Noona and Wonwoo hyung who is now hugging each other. It seems like no one wants to pull away first. It hurts to see them like this. Both of them being broken. They really love each other. I guess the meeting the right person at the wrong time is really true.

Wonwoo

I hug her tighter and whispered, "I love you." before a loosened the hug but I found myself being tightly hug again by Soojin. She said "I love you too." before she loosened the hug and hold my hand.

"I hope that one day, you'll find the right person for you. A person who will love you more than I love you. A person who will take care of you more than I ever did. A person who will think of you more than I think of you. I love you so much." Soojin said caressing my face. I hold her hand that touches my face and make her caress it more. I'm breaking. So much.

"Noona, Hyung, we have to go home. It's almost 5 in the morning. As much as I don't want to interrupt, we have to go." I let go of Soojin's hand and we both look at Mingyu and nod at him.

"You guys go. I'm staying here." Soojin said. Both Mingyu and I turn our heads at Soojin who is now seated again at her chair typing on her laptop.

"Soojin, you need a break." I told her. She only look at me and smiled.

"Don't worry Wonwoo-ssi. I will take a break after this." But that didn't convince me so I told Mingyu to go down first and start the car so I pick her bag from her table and I pulled Soojin from her chair and carried her like a sack of rice.

"OH MY GOD, JEON WONWOO! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! I'M WEARING A SKIRT FOR FUCK'S SAKE." Soojin shouted and it echoed all over the company which hurt both of our ears.

"Oh! That hurts. Alright! Alright! Put me down. I'll go home with you guys." I put her down and we both walk towars Mingyu who's now waiting for us outside.